What exactly is club nintendo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
I've heard something about registering games to get prizes, but what exactly is it? And if you sign up, can register somewhat old games?

Now you're playing with power!

NEScabinet.jpg

To answer your question, Club Nintendo is a sad excuse of a rewards system. Hell, McDonalds has a better rewards system - a good feeling in your tummy until you throw up.

You can get codes with your games, if you register the games "codes" on the site, you can eventually build enough points up to get a gift. Like playing cards or a poster, Epic huh? You can register any game, as long as you have the code.

Bacon Boy said:
To answer your question, Club Nintendo is a sad excuse of a rewards system. Hell, McDonalds has a better rewards system - a good feeling in your tummy until you throw up.
It's not a sad excuse... It's free stuff. Cool free stuff, at that. Not all of it is all that great, but the stuff that I've gotten (hanafuda cards, Zelda and Mario posters, Mario hat, and soon-to-come Mario figurine) is awesome. And keep in mind that Club Nintendo's only been in North America for about a year and a half. It's been in Japan and Europe much longer.

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
It's not a sad excuse... It's free stuff. Cool free stuff, at that. Not all of it is all that great, but the stuff that I've gotten (hanafuda cards, Zelda and Mario posters, Mario hat, and soon-to-come Mario figurine) is awesome. And keep in mind that Club Nintendo's only been in North America for about a year and a half. It's been in Japan and Europe much longer.
We had a thing like this earlier. Problem is, though, we get crappy rewards and absolutely no compensation. There are no events, we just take surveys and register stuff.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
We had a thing like this earlier. Problem is, though, we get crappy rewards and absolutely no compensation. There are no events, we just take surveys and register stuff.
What do you mean you don't get any compensation? You get free stuff! If you don't like it, whatever, but don't complain about free stuff. Nintendo could not have a loyalty program at all, you know. But they do, and you get free stuff. And what kind of "events" are you talking about?

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
What do you mean you don't get any compensation? You get free stuff! If you don't like it, whatever, but don't complain about free stuff. Nintendo could not have a loyalty program at all, you know. But they do, and you get free stuff. And what kind of "events" are you talking about?
Like preview screenings and the like. But apparently those exist... For New Yorkian Club Nintendo member.

And NOA's Club America sucks. FOLDERS ARE COOL STILL AND PEOPLE WILL USE THEM EVERYWHERE. And then Game and Watch is meh. Cards are alright I guess... Probably get em if nothing cool rolls around.

Oh, the Elite Rewards suck. I want a soundtrack or something, not a hat and a cheap game. Or stupid ass calendar.

Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Like preview screenings and the like. But apparently those exist... For New Yorkian Club Nintendo member.

And NOA's Club America sucks. FOLDERS ARE COOL STILL AND PEOPLE WILL USE THEM EVERYWHERE. And then Game and Watch is meh. Cards are alright I guess... Probably get em if nothing cool rolls around.

Oh, the Elite Rewards suck. I want a soundtrack or something, not a hat and a cheap game. Or stupid ass calendar.
U FRGT TEH FIGURNEEN!

Bacon Boy said:
Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

U FRGT TEH FIGURNEEN!
AWESOME. STUFF I GET TO LEAVE IN A BOX. FOREVER. TO KEEP IT MINT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back