• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What does your username mean?

Kazunari is Takao's (from Kuroko no Basket) first name.
I found this from google searching what his name meant:
和 (kazu) + 成 (nari) = builds harmony
Complete opposite of me, really. Hah

1249691987_15_1_1_1_mediaMainImage.jpg

My nickname is ally cat. My name is Allyson C: It just involved from Ally to Ally Cat. ^.^

tumblr_n9ras7Zz2s1ry2pbyo6_250.jpg
tumblr_n9ras7Zz2s1ry2pbyo2_250.jpg

Last edited:
My name is jessica and I like cats so I just added a t at the end to make jessicat and 197 is for my birthday. January 24.

Revolver Ocelot - the codename of one of the major characters in Metal Gear Solid.

Chosen personally due to a love of (wild)cats, a penchant for watching really bad western films (hence the revolver- specifically the Colt S.A.A revolver, the "gun that won the west" ), and because my fiancee thought it was cute and it makes him chuckle.

[...]

sigh.

"story" 話 (kanji) but i wanna change it to "evaunit00" or something along the eva unit production line

Mine, doesn't mean anything. It's just a part of my name and used it too sound like a pokemon's name. XD

Back