• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What does your username mean?

it's my town name so I'll explain why I chose it
I chose star because stars are my favourite thing in the whole world (or space or universe idek)
It's Starlark because I was originally going to call my town Skylar, then Skylark, then I decided on Starlark.

My name is Delphine. That's it.
Pretty sure it comes from the Latin word for 'dolphin'.

theskeletonking
hmm
well
it's pretty obvious, innit? :p

But no I just... really, really like skeletons. It's also a comfortable way to refer to myself, since I can't refer to myself in my prefered pronouns irl. I just grew into the name after changing it on Tumblr (but since have left the site)... and idk. I like it. Mostly, I'm surprised no one else took it, haha.

It is an abbrieviation of the term "Matthew", which is a word used to indicate someone is Mathing you. ie giving you hard sums

It kinda looks like this place changed a little.
But I'm gonna be true to the original thread and state my meaning of my username.

Riukkuyo.

Riu is my OC name.
the kkuyo part is from my first username, "Rikkuyo."
Which is...at the time I liked to say yo a lot and the beginning Rikku part is my favorite character from FFX.

250px-148Dragonair.png

It means that awkward kid right over there --->

Just kidding, it means whoever is reading this is awkward.................................

Just kidding, I couldn't think of anything, and the username I originally wanted to put was taken, so I put a username that described me and yes, I'm awkward and I'm a "that kid." I seem to be less awkward online though :p

Mine is something I kind of altered from the original Names of the antagonists from the movie "the dark crystal" Skeksis.
I liked how it sounded but I liked the way I spelt it.

the Japanese pronunciation of my real name, Catherine. So you would spell it in katakana. Kinda boring. I wish I chose a better name.

Back