What do you think would be an awsome prize?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
What would you think a cool prize would be, for here or the ACAC?

(keep it reasonable... were not giving out mod places

:D )

My ideas:

You could give the person anything it ask for (with a code of course) in AC.

Or a special rank with the powers of a sage. Like on nsider, the trivia assasin rank and the mushroom kingdom detective. You could make a special rank with the powers of a sage and let the user have it for atleast until the next AT contest.
And let the winner judge in the next AT contest. If the person does a good job (posting, etc) while having the special rank, he/she will become a sage.

Wow I never thought I'd be so brilliant.

Bulerias says - editing done, zero!

Yes, I like your idea Zero. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to add something to your idea. If the person does a good job (posting, etc) while having the special rank, he/she will become a sage.

BULERIAS said:
Yes, I like your idea Zero. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to add something to your idea. If the person does a good job (posting, etc) while having the special rank, he/she will become a sage.
sounds great. If you want you could edit my post.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
already done.

:)

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
already done.

:)
nicely done. now we have to wait to see what storm says about this.
ok, and I'm judging the AT's right now!

hey bulerias, I had a little chat with storm and he said that he had
the same idea. he may be using them!!

Well once I leave today I wont be back untill tomorrow afternoon, so you can maybe sneak it in tomorrow.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well once I leave today I wont be back untill tomorrow afternoon, so you can maybe sneak it in tomorrow.
that would be cheating. is cheating allowed?

Back