• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you think of Sprinkle?

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
Today in my game Nook had a spot marked off for a new house, Sprinkle is moving in. What can you tell me about her?

She is an unique penguin. Her design is cute and I like her peppy attitude. I had her and she wasn't too much in your face (unlike most peppys). The Sprinkle I had felt more normal than peppy. She feels like an older Fauna to me because they both have dead eyes and they have pleasant attitudes.

If you're a fan of the penguin villagers, she's super cute. She has the Peppy personality and you can really tell with her. Every time I talk to her she has a bit of the ditsy attitude where she'll add extra words such as like, well and I. Probably the cutest female penguin besides Aurora ;_; <3. Don't even get me started on her cute little swirl head. The design of her reminds me a bit of Merengue, being kind of desert oriented. If you end up disliking her there's a lot of people that would be willing to buy/trade/take her off you since she's fairly popular.

Last edited:
Great villager! First pic I got was from her! Then one day she just moved without notice! :(

I'm not a fan of the penguins, but she was one of my original villagers and I liked her okay
and when she moved out, someone adopted her for 20 million so I honestly have to give Sprinkle some credit here

She's in my mom's town! I think she's just the cutest thing and she's super sweet.

She's super adorable, oh my god.
But I always fail when trying to adopt her...
She broke my heart </3

She's super cute, I would definitely take her as my 2nd peppy(besides Flora).

Plus, I like penguins, so that's a bonus.

Sprinkle is adorable! but I personally wouldn't keep her in my town o:

Super cute, you have nothing to worry about! I was on the fence about her appearance, but she's really sweet and like one of the others said, not too 'in your face' like other peppies. I was so sad when she moved out. Pretty much rage quit ACNL now because my dreamies are all moving out. Hang onto her because she's the best!!

I think she's adorable and she's one of my favourite Peppy villagers! :)

She's okay o: I don't like her that much but she is a villager I can tolerate.

Penguins are cute. She's a peppy and she's a nice blue color. I used to have her, but she moved onto my path so I didn't keep her.

Didn't realise there were fans of Sprinkle, she appeared in my second town and i've not been paying her too much attention ahah, praps I better go see what she's up to..

Back