• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you do with duplicate photos of villagers?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
I'm pretty sure I have like 3 of Moe's pictures at this point. He's basically my favourite villager but even I don't need that many photos of him haha.

I guess into secret storage they go.

Same, I keep them in storage in case someone might want them. I have several of Fang's pics lying around.

You could always save a few in secret storage, but after you've got a couple extra, I would sell them or trade them with other players for TBT/IGB/villager pics you still need.

I would keep extra pictures. I have like 5 pictures of Felicity, but I won't sell them because I'll never sell a picture of a villager that I liked and had memories with. ( ゚ヮ゚)

I display the pictures of all my current villagers in my house and the others I put away.

Because villagers don't remember you after they move out (unless another village holds them for you), I keep the first picture I receive from a villager in my museum exhibit room (as proof of their experience in my village....except for Paula).
I tend to go out of my way to get a new villager's picture. I keep secondary pictures in storage but I don't go out of my way to collect them. After the second, I usually sell them or send them back to the villager in a letter.

I haven't gotten any extra copies of my villagers' pictures yet, but when I do, I was planning to save them and give them to other villagers when they ask for furniture that they could fit on top of another piece of furniture. I thought it'd be funny to give them pictures of other villagers

I have many copies of pics, I used to have 6 Tangy pics. I gave some to my friends, but I typically just store them.

I usually just store the extra in my museum, but I have given spares away before.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten any extra copies of my villagers' pictures yet, but when I do, I was planning to save them and give them to other villagers when they ask for furniture that they could fit on top of another piece of furniture. I thought it'd be funny to give them pictures of other villagers

Hmmmm...I wonder if this could actually work?

I usually try to give my duplicates away, but I keep the extras in a museum exhibit in the meantime. But if I get one that I already have several of (like Rolf for example), I just sell them.

I usually sell/trade them on the Re-Tail board, although one time I mailed Carmen a duplicate pic of O'Hare to see what would happen XD She didn't display it, but she did write back that she choreographed a new dance routine based on it :p

Hmmmm...I wonder if this could actually work?

I've tried, and unfortunately it doesn't work :(

TTNVSJI - Imgur.jpg

iwXnrBb.jpg
I always keep 'em and display as many as I can.They're something I've earned in the game and it would feel kind of weird to sell them.

I usually sell mine unless the villager is one of my favorites.

Keep them in case anyone wants them in the future. I save them with Pelly so they won't take space but since there's a secret storage now...

in my old town i had almost ten villager pics of marshal and static alone

i kept them all :-3

Back