• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you do for work?

I'm currently just a fulltime student, but my latest job was an office internship at a car retailer, workshop and rental service. It was super boring, all I did all day was fill out rental contracts and fetch people the things they needed; pens, folders, people, whatever. The other office employees also took phone calls to set up appointments and dealt with sales and buying things for the workshop. I guess I was just super bored because cars aren't my thing, but I still wouldn't recommend it. It's so much more fun to work an office job in retail and see new products you might be interested in. Working in an electronics store was my personal favorite.

Back