• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do the amiibo cards symbols mean ?

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Each Animal Crossing amiibo card has four symbols : one animal head, a number, a dice face with a number (1 to 6) and a hand showing fingers.

The first two symbols are pretty self explanatory. The animal head represents of which specie the character is. Then the number is actually the number of the particular card in the Animal Crossing amiibo card serie (from 1 to 400 I would guess). But the dice number and the hand/fingers is just very odd and doesn't make much sense to me. Was it stated what those two symbols meant ?

molly-amiibo-card.jpg

Last edited:
Those are for Amiibo Festival :)
A dice number and rock/paper/scissors.

Pretty much this.
I don't know where you got the 0-5 fingers from, they only show 0 (rock), 2 (scissors), and 5 (paper).
The numbers will be die rolls for mini games in amiibo festival
The hands are unknown at present, but will probably be for a yet to be revealed mini game

I have a theory, not much to go on but y’all know how there are different personalities your villagers can have? What if let’s say the peace sign is the lazy one, not sure it’s name, and the the hand means normal? Or something like that. Not really sure though.

I have a theory, not much to go on but y’all know how there are different personalities your villagers can have? What if let’s say the peace sign is the lazy one, not sure it’s name, and the the hand means normal? Or something like that. Not really sure though.
Its just a cute thing that was meant for the Rock Paper Scissors game in Amiibo Festival. (I believe it was for Katrina's game? When every chooses a card and the game generates a random game that battles the characters scanned?)

Back