• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

What do I name my town?

It's impossible to name a town if you can only have 6 letters!!!!!!!

What the?
 
it was 8 in ac for gc, it should be 8 for acww...so village should work...
but you really should go with tatoine...wait, i might use that


:p
 
DarthGohan1 said:
it was 8 in ac for gc, it should be 8 for acww...so village should work...
but you really should go with tatoine...wait, i might use that


:p
Actually they were saying at NSider that there is a six character limit, don't know if that's true.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
it was 8 in ac for gc, it should be 8 for acww...so village should work...
but you really should go with tatoine...wait, i might use that


:p
Actually they were saying at NSider that there is a six character limit, don't know if that's true.
in the guide, someone has a 7 charicter town:

"My town"
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
it was 8 in ac for gc, it should be 8 for acww...so village should work...
but you really should go with tatoine...wait, i might use that


:p
Actually they were saying at NSider that there is a six character limit, don't know if that's true.
in the guide, someone has a 7 charicter town:

"My town"
Well than that's good to hear. Don't know why people were saying that though.
 
Back
Top