• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Thanks to the new Cookie-Jar Islands (which I've already expended), a TON:

Eerie well
L’il-Devil drum stage
Stained-glass apple lamp
Deep-blue dance floor
Marching-band flute
Autumn cookie tin
Boutique register counter
Retro-cafe rug
Dark-ombr? dress
Mechanical wings
Grandiose dress
Circus ringmaster outfit
Royal-rabbit spoon
Sci-fi film poster
Giant dandelions

The autumn cookie tin was the thing I really wanted.

I got this from Cookie jar island.

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 5.55.24 AM.jpg

I got the stained glass well from a free pastel glazier cookie, then thanks to a Gulliver cookie island I got a glass slipper stand, a marching band flute, a cogwheel screen, a lil devil drum stage (5 stars but ew), and a dark ombre dress (actually wanted it, yay!)

i didn't get any free cookies from the stall today but from the cookie jar islands:

lavish hair clip from skye's lavish ball cookie
royal-rabbit suit from chrissy's royal cookie
li'l-devil pyro machine from cherry's rockin' cookie
cogwheel clock from wolfgang's cog cookie
lily wedding chair from the grim lily cookie
marching band flag from broccolo's band cookie
eerie gate from lucky's frightful cookie
stained-glass apple lamp from the pastel glazier cookie
soda cinema seat from apollo's cinema cookie
giant sweet peas from diana's fay cookie

Lily-wedding reed organ
Light-blue dance floor
Astronomer's coat
li'l-devil drone
Marching-band shako

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those were all from Gulliver's Island rewards.

totally missed that there's a third fortune cookie island earlier, so i also got these:

retro-caf? table from lobo's solo table cookie
grandiose screen from the grim rosewater cookie
autumn fairy hairpin from maple's autumn cookie
big-top popcorn tower from bob's circus cookie
boutique vanity table from bree's boutique cookie

From the other two Gulliver cookie jar islands, I got an eerie fence, a sci-fi film poster, a stained-glass bed, a royal-rabbit spoon, giant fairy flowers (which I had been wanting for a very long time ahhh), a big-top popcorn tower, an autumn fairy hairpin, a grandiose jacket, a retro-cafe kimono, and boutique hat boxes. Mostly 3 stars and duplicates, but I?m happy about the bed and the 5 star Diana item.

Last edited:
i got two special cookies from the stand today! first one was a spotlight stage rug from bob's circus cookie and the second was a lavish flower stand from skye's lavish ball cookie.

Nothing special, only got the Timmy and Tommy cookies today. The one had a Mixer (already had one), the other one had a Common chair. Don't really have a use for them.

Isabelle space heater
Giant daisies
Lavender egg lamp
Eerie well
Stained-glass well
ring
Basic trash can
Air pump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isabelle space heater
Giant daisies
Lavender egg lamp
Eerie well
Stained-glass well
ring
Basic trash can
Air pump

I had a duo cookie in my inventory, not sure where it came from but I got the dazzling dress from that. I also got a ladder and a pharoah's outfit.

I've been saving for the inevitable Christmas cookie, so I bought a box. I got two of the memory item clock towers! I also got a pathway, a house, and wings.

I bought one of Flurry's cookies with Leaf Tickets and got this!
Finally some wings that aren't from that cog cookie! I actually own three wings from that cookie..if only we could trade items, I'll be happy to get rid of two (Keeping one for Static).
Screenshot 2019-11-27 at 9.26.27 AM.jpg

i got all of the new flurry cookie items without depleting my entire saved up leaf ticket balance or spending real $$. all the items in this cookie set are so cute.

Last edited:
Autumn chair from Maple's Autumn cookie
Common bed (black)
Incense burner
Common chair (black)
metal-rim table (black)
Lawn chair
mop

Just a bunch of stuff I already have, really...

Apart from the acorn chair, that's new.

Back