• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I had 2 normal ones, one was a duplicate but I finally got the fish and chips which I wanted!

what about you? Any luck?

I got two clothing fortune cookies and both contained cowboy boots which I already had! Lmao. At least they sell for 1,500 Bells each so I made a profit.

I got a white cookie with whatever in it, I don’t care about those. I got a Marshal cookie too and got the pastry shop counter.

I got a board game, which is a first : D, and another mop that'll go to my mop collection : D I'm hoping Gulliver will bring in more villagers so we can give him out fortune cookie duplicates. I'm still also, missing normal cookie items which I hope to get, but it appears that the fortune cookies are permanent so I'm sure I'll eventually complete the normal cookie collection.

This is my first time getting two special cookies with bells in one day: Rosie's and Marshal's.
Pink pop-star dress (repeat) and a pastry-shop screen! :)

I got two more mops to add to my growing mop collection. F#$k you Nintendo!! Becoming increasingly disheartened and annoyed by the cookies. All I want are the cow boy boots, the frog head and the suit of armour top. Three things. I buy those damn cookies every day and give away my rare fish and bugs and perfect fruit hoping for one of those three. Things. But no. I have garbage bins, mops and IV drips coming out of my ears. I have three pairs of frog trousers and three sets of blue wrestling shoes. I can’t even use them to dress my villagers!

Let's see... What I got in today's fortune cookies were armor pants (repeat) and knight's helmet. At least... They go well together. I was hoping for something else, but I can get rid of the repeat to Gulliver and hope to get new villagers. Still looking for the other two. Praying I get something better next time.

Last edited:
I love the regular fortune cookies. I like the surprise and you don't use real money so it's no big deal if you don't get what you want. I buy both cookies every day haha. Whenever I get repeats I trade them to Gulliver. I think the fortune cookies you can buy with bells are exciting. But I'm a sucker for blind boxes in real life too haha. Today I got a pop star chair, so I was really happy with that. And the armor pants, which I'll give to Gulliver because I'm not into them.

Last edited:
For Today's fortune cookies... 2 Timmy of Fortune Cookies have appeared. The first fortune cookie was revealed to be a lawn chair while the second one was revealed to be wood display stand (white). I had a clothing fortune cookie in my inventory... Opened it up and it was revealed to be... a citrus tank (repeat).

I got a furniture cookie that had a clothesline and I got a Filbert cookie which had the boots. :) I wish the boots were in ACNL because they’re awesome!

I had 2 clothing cookies today. 1 was a dupe and one was a western hat.

I bought a rosie and a marshall cookie for LT though, and I got my first stage (which is exactly what I was hoping for! <3) and a pastry shop screen which I needed, so I'm pretty happy. :D

Today I got the Pastry Shop Table and Polka Dot Beret, both of which I hadn't gotten before. So I'm 7/10 for Marshal, when I do get character cookies, it's normally Marshal. Rarely have seen Rosie. And haven't had a Stitches one.

I got two clothing cookies. One was a frog cap and one was a sombrero. Didn’t have either so that was fun. I had some leaf tickets saved and could t help myself...I bought a Rosie cookie and got my fifth yellow dress! I had four hats. I traded them to Gulliver but it I would have been smart, I should have dressed all my villagers in yellow dresses and berets and worn one myself. That would have been funny...to me. Lol

Today I got two new items. The Pastry-shop cake case and a garden gnome. That brings me to 8/10 completion for Marshal, all of which I don't care for and didn't use LT on xD I just need the pastry shop dress and chair lol, which I can use my stamp card to get the chair if I don't when any are in stock. But oh well, hoping I can at least complete Marshal's set of my catalog.

I got a white rocking chair (cutej and got a Filbert cookie. Very rare to get anything to buy wiry bells and it is the only one I don’t want. BUT, I bought it and got rocket launcher lights.

finally got a stitches cookie with regular bells; it was a patchwork hammock

I got a knight hat today! and a dupe.

I also bought another marshall cookie and got a pastry screen. another duplicate for me, but better than another hat.

I got another stitches cookie but it was the same item, a hammock lmao ;c
I'm waiting to see if i get anymore marshal cookies before it's about a day away from being gone, then i'll spend my leaf tickets.

Back