• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What did you dream about last night?

My dreams have been really messed up lately like idek why?? All I can remember is that one of my friends died somehow and I kept seeing things that reminded me of them. I don't understand...

Had a dream recently where I was at a grocery store and the lights suddenly went dark when a zombies start attacking.. Somehow I found a crossbow and I was fighting them and tried to retrieve my car and my car was gone. Found someones car and got to my house with my family. Then when the zombies were scratching on my window, my cat (in real life) was scratching at my window.. talked about scaring the living soul outta me!

I had a dream about my cousins last night. It makes me sad because we live across the ocean from each other now.. we used to be really close but now we only talk at christmas and sometimes birthdays if we're around.

I had a dream I was a cat. Sleeping.

This is possibly due to the fact that my cats and I share a bed whether I like it or not.

I had a dream I was walking through the mall and this girl I haven't been friends with in years comes up to me and talks to me like we are best friends. And when she walks away, I see her (now ex) boyfriend come out of a store and she hurries him off like she doesn't want him to see me.
(In real life, I hate the girl but her boyfriend was like a brother to me)
So I follow her and I'm like "hell naw you are not keeping me from seeing him" so I followed them into a jewelry store and I was planning on sneaking around a corner to surprise them but my alarm went off before I could :p

I'm always so fuzzy about my dreams. I remember it was at school, though most of the school looked different, and I was talking to this girl that I really like, but we were friends... it was kind of a nightmare!! Then for some reason it was snowing a bit.. that kind of day where it's chilly and cloudy and there's just a skim of snow on the ground, and then the sky opens and snow is falling down everywhere.

I had a dream last night about a little girl that was lost with a doll and was trying to find her mom in a forest. No idea where that came from because I didn't watch/read anything about kids getting lost lately.

Last night I had a dream about one of my best friends. Let's just say it wasn't very Catholic. :rolleyes:

I dreamed that my family and I went to this town with a history monument. I was asking my dad some things, when he informed me he had polio in his right arm and left leg. Is that possible? Afterwards, we went to this ice cream place, but the ice cream looked like Italian ice, and were shaped like honeycombs. It tasted good though, at least it did according to my family. Then, I was suddenly in a place that was supposed to be my high school, which looked like a warped version of my middle school. I think I was trying to find a teacher, to tell them about what was happening to my dad. Everything was overly-bright.

I had a dream about dating chanyeol from exo and I was about to introduce him to my dad but then my alarm went off sigh

serial killers that went specifically after little girls with long hair so they could shave their heads and keep the rest in braids as a trophy or so they could burn them as an offering.

yes.

I had the weirdest mother effing dream...
My grandma brought me and my sister to a place where the land was quite of sandy, and we stopped next to a short tree. She told me that her sister was pregnant 20 years ago, and there was a river next to where we are. My cousin was with her and as a prank he pushed her into the river, and she died.
Wowwww. We even did dig out some skeletons, I saw the jaw and some other creepy stuff.
I never had a grand aunt who died pregnant or whatever Oo it was a weird thing.

Last edited:
I was a dictator at school.

Though tbh I was a pretty weak dictator and I was overthrown in a snap.

I was biking up a mountain or something. I think there were cars..
NO WAIT.
We were in a chamber and there were weapons on the ceiling that were going to be used to destroy the world. For some reason, the basement was being hidden and there was a monster thing that was after us.
It was very chaotic but I remember swimming and hiding.

Well, I was a person in a kingdom, where the king was decided by knifefights (if you wanted to become king, you had to win the throne by killing the current king in a knifefight). I went on a trip to improve my skills, by fighting sharks and lions on a watery platform in the middle of the sea.

After my return, I challenged the king and won the knifefight, after which I became king. I survived man attempts on the throne, but got shot in the head by my sister (who I can recall as someone I know, but not enough to put a name to the face, weird how that works), she killed me and laughed with some friends about it.

I have no clue what it means, I have been having weird dreams since I take different medication. Kinda awesome though, Steven Spielberg can`t think this stuff up. :p

Back