• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Didn't play much, but Flurry and Lucky gave me their pics :3 They're so precious. The villagers. Not the pics. Well the pics are precious of course but you get me.

I went in at 6am and was a little surprised to see Erik already celebrating his birthday. Even better, Freya had gotten up early just to go to his party! She was speaking in that excited, higher pitch voice. I love it.

I was surprised it wasn't Phoebe, because she talks of nothing but Erik since he moved in. I guess even that can't trump her love of sleep, LOL.

Almost caught a tarantula.

I'm also starting an Ouran High School Host Club rose garden! All of the hosts have a rose of a specific color associated with them, so I'm setting up a flower bed PWP, putting their respective roses in (just need to grow a blue rose and I'll have all of them) and may scan some QR code patterns of the characters (if I can find any) and put them around the flower bed.

I moved about 10 pockets full of flower from the right side of my town to the left side only to realize I didn't like them there so I had to move them all back -_-

Finally put some effort into my path and made a decent looking city street that I probably won't use now XD
Also renovated the modern half of my town and paid off a modern streetlight.

Kibicity
Finally prepared my giveaway, which will end tomorrow :rolleyes: I had to order something for the mystery prize. Katie was in town, but I didn't feel like taking her to a trip (sorry, little kitty). Now, I'll go to the island to catch beetles and earn some medals, and if I'm bored I'll time travel to workd on Coco's departure.

Bel'lune
I TTed a bit, Drago was in the campsite and I invited him. I'm not sure if he'll stay too long, I didn't like his face at first but in the end I decided I should give him a chance - he looks like a cool guy. So I asked him to move in, and felt too lazy to plot reset... but in the end he decided to put his house in a great spot! So I'm very happy to be this lucky! He is in the 'residential' spot, where Molly, Paula, Purrl and Clay live, near the caf? and the town hall. It would have sucked it he had decided to live where I intend to make a little park, natural area.
Also, Wolfgang gave me his pic :blush: This made my day! He was one of my early villagers in Kibicity, and my sister, who played the game at that time, didn't like him, so I let him go and was really sad about it. I could take him back in Kibicity (I cycled enough), but Hamphrey would be better in Kibicity. And I found Wolfgang as one of my first villagers in Bel'lune so it's okay in the end and I'm glad I get to see him whenever I want :)

Designed myself a new pattern for my flag. Now to decide if I want to wait for QR codes to be unlocked to more easily implement it or attempt to draw it in pixel... by pixel.... by pixel.... ._.

Found a sea globe on the island, and invited several people over to my town. I also got a blue rose last night as a gift from a very nice friend. :D

today in 307H i . . .
+ received felicity's picture (surprised, i don't really pay much attention to her)
+ customized another piece of lovely furniture to give to felicity
+ finally found the halo on sale at label and able's for my alternate charas
+ paid off and requested another expansion for my alternate chara's house
+ got the illuminated arch requested from eloise
+ paid off my second torch PWP
+ finally got to see nan walking around town
+ made mad cash from selling turnips at a nice guy's town
+ going to go beetle hunt and try to find a kitchen island and/or silver axe but probably wont Q^Q

Ankha just requested me a modern bench

now snooties can join peppies and smugs in villager personalities I have every PWP request for

Last edited:
So I snapped my clock back to its normal date/time (was a day behind due to ordering some stuff for someone while my store would normally be closed) and

HNI_0025.JPG
kJtaBVH.png

Last edited:
I did some island tours with my sister, wandered around our towns for a while with her and now I'm plot resetting for Wendy :)

Back