• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Apart from Harvest Festival things (only need the exclusive items and a harvest dresser), I have finally completed the fossil exhibit! Still need to convince Chevre to stay though.

Finally built the perfect snowboy in second town. Received fruit basket and cornucopia in main town!!! Good day for me and thanks to all of you for your wonderful kindness on this board!!

Completed the Harvest Festival and got extra Fruit Baskets and Cornucopias. Also got milk, flour, sugar, butter, and vinegar to store in my letters just because.

Also got the prizes from the harvest festival and got the missing apple and peach to get all the fruit trees in my town. So now I got to find space for them. :p Oh and I also reached 1,1 million points in the HHA theme challenge (trendy).

Just completed Harvest Festival and got a fruit basket and cornucopia.

Also, I caught two lobsters and two tiger prawns(I caught them all on island though). Going to donate the tiger prawn soon, and now I have 4 more creatures to go to complete my seafood encyclopedia.

Yesterday, I completed the Harvest Festival stuff plus accidentally caught my first bee while I was getting a beehive for the last secret ingredient. I'd been avoiding the bees up 'til now.

Also, Kiki has moved in (my favorite of all the villagers) and Mott, one of my originals, asked to move out (and I said yes). Pietro randomly moved in next door to him a few days ago. Coincidence? I think not.

Skye's in my campsite, of course, because I have 10 villagers at the moment. I blame Pietro again.

Next up: house rearranging - I'm going to be doing a Regal/Harvest room, a Sweets/Patchwork room, and a Mush/Polka Dolt (maybe?) room. Totally getting rid of the Mermaid room since I think it's played out.

Moved Diana in after doing the reset trick for half an hour. I had to compromise on where she moved, but all is well. c:

Finally started to clear our my storage. I'll probably have a big sale on the Re-Tail board next week, when I'm not as busy in real life. About to start trying to get Chevre to mention moving, I need to make a start on getting one of my three cranky villagers out (Roscoe...)

Last edited:
completely changed my path style and rearranged a lot of the paths.. i am much happier with the current ones as i have more options if i decide to change the color scheme now :)

My current town is used for helping people out, and currently I have allowed a user to drop her items off in my town until she's finished with resetting. Some things take a while and I do it for free, but I think it's worth it so long as it pleases the user I'm working with. :blush:

So it was Kabuki's birthday today. I'm a little upset with him. I got him a perfect birthday gift: a witch's robe. He just said, "Oh, thanks." -_-
My alt gave him an old striped t-shirt or something and he went ballistic, saying it was just what he wanted. (Despite the fact that it's not purple. Seriously?)
The second alt just gave him coral and didn't even bother with wrapping paper. Kabuki didn't like that much. lol.

I get back on my main and Kabuki is wearing the stupid t shirt my alt gave him instead of the stupidly expensive and perfect witch's robe that I hunted down for him!

._. Kabuki.... come on. You're my favorite. I bent over backwards for you. Why are you being such a jerk?

I decided to do a little TT and grab my last villager for tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it.

First try and the villager is in a really good spot!
.... it's Penelope -_- Err... no. I think I'd rather have a villager I like in a bad spot rather than a bad villager in a good spot.

I caught a Tuna for my museum and did some bug hunting on the island.
Jambette asked me to catch a Coelacanth for her.
Even though it was my first time catching one I gave it to her anyways instead of donating
it to the museum.

She gave me a rococo table as a reward. Please give me your picture. I love you. Please.

So it was Kabuki's birthday today. I'm a little upset with him. I got him a perfect birthday gift: a witch's robe. He just said, "Oh, thanks." -_-
My alt gave him an old striped t-shirt or something and he went ballistic, saying it was just what he wanted. (Despite the fact that it's not purple. Seriously?)
The second alt just gave him coral and didn't even bother with wrapping paper. Kabuki didn't like that much. lol.

I get back on my main and Kabuki is wearing the stupid t shirt my alt gave him instead of the stupidly expensive and perfect witch's robe that I hunted down for him!

._. Kabuki.... come on. You're my favorite. I bent over backwards for you. Why are you being such a jerk?

Henry done the same to me! (my town is in Sept atm :p) I got him the perfect item and he acted like it was horrible, then my alt got all the praise. <_<

Anyway, the last couple of days I've done a mass villager trade between my 3 towns, a friend and several members of TBT and gotten 6 more of my 20 dreamies and handed out as many villagers. =DD
Also now gotten all the hybrids (and atleast 5 of each at that!) And done some various other gardening bits.
Had my first Gracie fashion test.
Traded to get some of the DLC and stuff I lost, and actually have some form of decoration for all of my house now. (instead of just a room and a half)
Hopefully the weekend will see me TTing up to Halloween, so I can get up to the real date and start to actually play this town as my new main.

Yesterday:
Chopped a load of bamboo for someone in another town and got given two gold roses unexpectedly, karma's nice.
Marcel gave me his pic so now I've got two villagers I can kick out guilt-free if they ask to go.

Today:
Found an orange lily while doing my rounds, woohoo!
Queued a streetlamp to be built in my Narnia forest.
Found a gold nugget, making three in total, woohoo!
Gave someone all my pink flowers because I hate pink.
And Fuchsia's moved in (argh, why).

Just opened the cafe and started to plant trees for town planning.

I think my cafe should be moved to left for a bit but I'm still happy with the allocation anyways.

Back