• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

HNI_0003.JPG

(I have no idea how I moved 10 days into the future >_> <_<)
I wouldn't consider it an accomplishment for myself, but a lucky surprise, and I feel accomplished for it happening! Haha. I got Drago to wear a comfy sweater, and now he's wearing the doctor coat. :) He looks so swag!!

Last edited:
Today I got the Town Concierge badge (my first gold badge!), passed my first Gracie fashion check, and managed to Streetpass someone at the store!

I just got the diving suit in my new town, and I think I put apretty good dent in the sea creatures exhibit. (I still can't get that spider crab though)

moved felicity and marshal in (hopefully felicity moves back out bc i had NO clue she was going to move in), built one suspension bridge, and now working on a 2nd one

still prepping myself for building the campsite because i know im going to spend eons resetting in the hopes of getting a dreamie

Spent several thousand bells and hours playing games with my camper trying to get all the unique items only campers provide. The things I do in the pursuit of a golden catalogue badge...I managed to also win a surprising amount of non-catalogue items from playing the Five Guesses game.

I also did a massive clean out of my cupboards, house and museum, and came up with some ideas for my house's new look.

I did some errands for the villagers and returned a lost item to Agnes. I also gave medicine to Cheri as she as fallen sick. Finally, I said my final farewell to Croque and wished him all the best for his journey ahead.

I got a town perfect rating and I'm remodelling the town hall and building the flower clock. I'm so happy! At first, I saw a Jacob's Ladder near the cliff and I was beyond happy, so I went to Isabelle and the entire town thinks that my town's perfect. -happy noises-

One of the best night in ACNL in awhile. Craig and Milady caught their scorpions. Milady caught a bonus tarantula.
Town Reality can finally start adding more PWP today. The Caf? is going in first and than the lighthouse.
To top it off Craig went island hopping and found the kitchen island for the mayor house. It was the last item needed to complete her house.

Found the perfect map for my second town yesterday (after maybe 8 hours of resetting?) and plotted four of my dreamies successfully. Today, I got two non dreamies to move out safely, plotted Chief and now am currently working on Diana's spot!

This wasn't from today, but rather two days ago. I finally got my town tree to be fully grown! I had been waiting for that for a long time, and I was so surprised that when I was running past the tree, I noticed that the leaves finally went all the way up the trunk and that's when I knew! That's one more accomplishment down!

Town Reality put in the Caf?. The mayor added some hybrids and put done a straight pathway to the train station.
One of the villagers stopped her and asked for a police station. A nice thanks for all the medicine while he was sick.

Back