• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What designs will you be making when u get AC3DS?

Unless the US censors say "Nope!" and remove that feature.

Because you know, it's just not right to be able to wear whatever you want.
In theory, the faces with the rosy cheeks or the eyelashes could become indistinguishable from their male/female counterparts.

Not that it's a problem! I love that the clothing options are going to open this wide. I would love to make my male character to wear a kilt!

I hope someone makes a program to turn files on your computer into something that the game could scan, as I am better at drawing on the computer than on Animal Crossing. I literally couldn't draw anything at all on CF. Hope they have a feature to use joypad/directional keys to draw.

I hope thay have a new pallet just for skin tones! and that you can mix and match colours from each pallet!#
I'd like to make a cute swimming costume/ bikini etc for my character, because whenever you see players swimming in the vids, they always wear what seems to be ugly, head-to-toe wetsuits. NOT very stylish! ;P

I hope thay have a new pallet just for skin tones! and that you can mix and match colours from each pallet!#
I'd like to make a cute swimming costume/ bikini etc for my character, because whenever you see players swimming in the vids, they always wear what seems to be ugly, head-to-toe wetsuits. NOT very stylish! ;P

Yeah I know! I'm defiantly going to make a bikini too - maybe a top piece and a bottom piece. Anyway, I don't think you can swim in clothes though... Oh well, I'll sun bathe in my bikini anyway.

I'm sure you can swim in clothes but I do know it's fun to take off your shoes and run along the beach :p
I say that because then what were the characters wearing in the trailer when they went swimming?
Also, I cannot design anything to save my life, QR codes will be my saviour <3
I really just want to get a costume of maybe of a vocaloid or a Legend of Zelda character and I hope my AC pattern tumblr blog I follow will make designs in the future for 3DS

I'm sure you can swim in clothes but I do know it's fun to take off your shoes and run along the beach :p
I say that because then what were the characters wearing in the trailer when they went swimming?
Also, I cannot design anything to save my life, QR codes will be my saviour <3
I really just want to get a costume of maybe of a vocaloid or a Legend of Zelda character and I hope my AC pattern tumblr blog I follow will make designs in the future for 3DS

Did someone swim with clothes in one of the trailers? All I remember is long wetsuits.

I'm pretty sure it was a swimming costume ('cause i dont think they had pants)

I am a big fan of basketball, so my main room will be filled with bunch of basketball related stuff. I know theres a basketball hoop and a ball for sure, and I also realized that I can now customize furnitures as well! So there absolutely will be Jordan-themed furnitures and such. The only two wishes I have for AC3DS right now is the ability to customize shoes and the ability download music on my 3DS and play it on the music-playing furniture--some things I have dreamed of since 2006, when I got sucked into the unresistible, yet brilliant world of AC

You can zoom in and draw dots one by one. At least that was my go-to method for ACDS, until it became physically impossible to do it in ACCF (or maybe I'm just not strong enough to hold the Wiimote in the air for long)

I worked out the eight designs I am going to make yesterday. :) (Probably going to change my mind though) Anyway, hopefully we can carry more than 8! :3

I suck at making nice designs. :( Maybe I should start practicing... Or just use other people's patterns. :p

I want to remake that fish shirt from Wild World, for pajamas. Hopefully with a nice pair of slippers and pants to go with it. :)
I wore them as pajamas at night in WW x)

Id like to make a cherry blossom dress, like on the trees in the new game. If theres a sakura fest, that would be great to wear it to that :)

I always try to make a kimono to wear on special occasions. Since my name is going to be Juicebox, I can see some kind of fruit theme as the design.

Back