• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What color are your eyes?

Mine are hazel, but they turn blue if I wear grey or light shades of blue. One time they turned bright yellow when I was in my freshman year of high school and my friend had asked if I was wearing contacts, so when I went to check in the bathroom mirror, I freaked out and called my mom asking if anything might be wrong with me. At the end of the day, they were back to normal. I never found out what caused it and it hasn't happened since. But I remember being completely terrified that something had permanently happened to my eyes, because they looked scary.

TL;DR yeah my eyes are hazel lmfao

Mine are hazel, but they turn blue if I wear grey or light shades of blue. One time they turned bright yellow when I was in my freshman year of high school and my friend had asked if I was wearing contacts, so when I went to check in the bathroom mirror, I freaked out and called my mom asking if anything might be wrong with me. At the end of the day, they were back to normal. I never found out what caused it and it hasn't happened since. But I remember being completely terrified that something had permanently happened to my eyes, because they looked scary.

TL;DR yeah my eyes are hazel lmfao

lmao sounds like you might secretly be a werewold or something xD

Mine are blue/gray. It depends on what color my hair is as to what color they look more, but they're usually a slate grayish color.

"Hazel"
But they go from green to brown back and fourth, and I also have a really neat freckle/birthmark in one of my eyes.

"Hazel"
But they go from green to brown back and fourth, and I also have a really neat freckle/birthmark in one of my eyes.

My father has hazel eyes as well and he has a golden chunk in his left eye that just breaks up the normal hazel.

Back