• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

✩︎What clothing & furniture styles would you like to see?✩︎

I want more pastels. I don't care what it is. I just like pastel colors and a lot of the pastel things were more difficult to get in NL and I just want more accessible cute things!! And I know they had a bunch in NL, but I also want more baked goods themed things ;u;

I can't wait to be able to change the colours of clothes and yes! Pastels are most welcome hehe (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As I'm sure I've said many times before - more woodwind and brass instruments!

Yes, I'm aware that we've seen an ocarina is added in NH. That's great, but I'm afraid it may just be there because of Zelda and not indicative of a trend toward more instruments. I'm just saying, it's a bit ridiculous how many different keyboard, string, and percussion instruments there are in the AC series, yet the only wind we had in NL base was the bagpipes - which were only available through Gulliver and not like the other instruments. HHD finally added the trumpet and alto saxophone, and Pocket Camp added a flute. I really hope they expand greatly with NH. They don't have to be animated to be playable like the ocarina, just function like the old instruments and I'll be happy enough.

And if the trumpet and alto saxophone are not in the base and still locked behind Amiibo cards that's ridiculous.

Oh definitely!!! I can't wait for more instruments and we need l a wife rage of instruments if we're going to form bands and orchestras!!! *:ஐ(●︎˘͈ ᵕ˘͈)人(˘͈ᵕ ˘͈●︎)ஐ:*

- - - Post Merge - - -

ROFLMAO!

You're as devious as I am! ^_^

Mwahahaha Ц≖︎‿≖︎)
ooo I actually found this!!!
Might not be so bad to add guns to the weapon collection!

465.jpg

[credit to knowyourmeme]

4JIsF68.jpg

I just noticed the shoes on this villager, I hope we see much more streetwear in all colors because New Leaf and even Pocket Camp always lacked at the very least in color choices.

4JIsF68.jpg

I just noticed the shoes on this villager, I hope we see much more streetwear in all colors because New Leaf and even Pocket Camp always lacked at the very least in color choices.

That's so true, definitely in need in that department! I hope they have more high tops so we can customise them!
I'm curious to see the changes they've made, I'm hoping they haven't removed any clothes I loved!!! ( ੭ ˙࿁˙ )੭ ᐝ

I can't wait to be able to change the colours of clothes and yes! Pastels are most welcome hehe (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh definitely!!! I can't wait for more instruments and we need l a wife rage of instruments if we're going to form bands and orchestras!!! *:ஐ(●︎˘͈ ᵕ˘͈)人(˘͈ᵕ ˘͈●︎)ஐ:*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mwahahaha Ц≖︎‿≖︎)
ooo I actually found this!!!
Might not be so bad to add guns to the weapon collection!

465.jpg

[credit to knowyourmeme]

Do not put Isabelle with John Wick.

You will ruin Wick forever for me. :(

Do not put Isabelle with John Wick.

You will ruin Wick forever for me. :(

Oh really? Sorry! ฅ(? ロ ? ฅ) That was the only one I could find!
I'll make sure to post a different one when I find it ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

Oh really? Sorry! ฅ(? ロ ? ฅ) That was the only one I could find!
I'll make sure to post a different one when I find it ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

LOL, I haven't been a fan of Isabelle in the past, but I actually don't mind her now.

She was ok during my brief PC experiment. :)

LOL, I haven't been a fan of Isabelle in the past, but I actually don't mind her now.

She was ok during my brief PC experiment. :)

I always have to warm up to new NPC's so I was a little bit like... Why her at first...
but she was really nice to me! And she grew on me〜
She's fun in PC!
I really love Digby so I'm worried about him... I hope he's going to have a nice job this time!
They left him standing out in the rain, poor thing!!! (( ༎ຶ ◡︎︎༎ຶ)

Back