• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What character should be in our advirtiseing logo?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Ok, I need a character (any in AC) we should have in a small advirtisement on another forum. I need it quick becasue I need to give it to the Admin soon.

Well Ive already started it with Rover, but Im trying to fit another in. Probably Redd or Nook. I tried K.K., it ddiont work.

Do you like it?

(yes it's suppose to be that small)

26651adf.png

Can I advertise for The Bell Tree on some sites? That way we can get some more people here.

what? I just thought that the original logo was better. This new one...doesn't give me the right feeling about the site. It makes me think its not as good as it really is. Not that the images are bad just how there used. Sorry if i made it seem like its some horrible thing.

O, well that's not going to be our logo. That's just for advirtiseing. (not Matt's thread in Spam Site). Is it fine if it is just used on the bottom of other forums. Please be honest, what would make it better?

I think that you should take out redds h3ead. Rover looks good in the backround just Redd takes away from it i think.

That's what I had at first, but it kind of looked empty. So I went for a 3d effect...

Well there's a limit ot the size, only that size is allowed. Do you want ot see where it is?

Back