• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

Aside from animal crossing, I mainly like to play long RPG style games like the fallout series, bloodborne, and the witcher 3. Since I can be a bit stingy with my money when it comes to games, I like to get a lot of playtime out of one game, and i've played all of these games for over 200 hours so they're definitely worth the investment. One of the other reasons i'm so obsessed with rpg's is the loot and levelling up systems in which you slowly get stronger, and can adapt your character into so many different playstyles. For instance, in the witcher 3, i've used 4 seperate builds so far, and all of them have played very differently to each other!

I don't really play many other games that aren't RPG's, but around the time that Black Ops 4 was all the rage, I grinded that game to hell and back. I think I got about prestige 10 before I eventually stopped playing it (that's getting max level 10 times haha), and because I have such fond memories of that game, I do occasionally enjoy playing a few rounds of call of duty every now and then. Plus, the small game times mean that, even when I have a busy work schedule, I can still get in a few games here and there in my very limited free time.

Fallout, bloodborne, witcher! Metro series is good too and I had a period when I really liked bioshock

Fallout, bloodborne, witcher! Metro series is good too and I had a period when I really liked bioshock
Tfw I literally just started playing Metro 2033 Redux cause I got it on the steam summer sale 👀 Will definitely have to check out bioshock after though, because we seem to have almost identical tastes in games lmao.

I like to play a variety of games but mostly anything that has a good story ^_^. Witcher 3, RDR2, DMC/Yakuza series were some of my favorites but there are others. Off the top of my head no more heroes was also very fun and I can’t wait for the 3rd 🥰

I love Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Black Flag, the entire Uncharted Drake and Legend of Zelda franchise, annnd I really enjoy playing Dota 2 as well. Definitely lots of variety going on, but I think that's typical with most gamers.

I used to be really into RPGs and while I'm less into them now, I do play a lot of fighting games, which gives me plenty of things to practice. As seems to be a trend in this thread unsurprisingly, I'm also really into Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Stardew. I'm really into story focused games recently, but not in the way that RPGs typically are; I mean things more akin to The Last of Us and Metal Gear Solid.

I was working on my fourth or fifth playthrough of Persona 5 Royal before I got a switch lite and ACNH for my birthday. Before that, I was working on first playthrough of FFXII Zodiac Age (I need to finish it). Aside from that, I have been mostly playing gacha games: One Piece Treasure Cruise - on a break since I played it too much and some things ticked me off; Last Cloudia.

I have always loved the pokemon games just been way to busy the play them. Love mario games but I still prefer the older game over the new ones. I enjoy playing tekken but no one will play with me anymore cause im a sweat :LOL: Also still love Cod 4 Remastered even though it's so hard to find a lobby :( I need new games :LOL:

I have yet to play Life is Strange 2 mostly because it's not about Chloe and Max lol

How does it compare to the first though?
I'm still waiting for it to come because I ordered it online but I've heard really good things about it. I didnt know about it until a few days ago and I think it hasn't got the same hype because of being different characters. I'm currently replaying Before the Storm to kill the time until it comes 😁

My Time at Portia is great, especially if you like Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon type games. Best one I’ve played, IMHO. I also play Warcraft (special servers), Anarchy Online, and detective/puzzle games. I’m weird lol.

I like Sims and Minecraft as well. I used to play a lot more but I've not got the time.

Right now it's Splatoon 2. I've been playing a lot of that.

Back