• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are your daily chores?

Kess

Hello? Yes, this is Kess;
Bells
What are the things that you do every day in your town?
Heres mine!
1. Check the mail
*2. Get out my shovel and dig for bamboo shoots/fossils/the ore of the day
*2. Go into my storage and empty out all the island beetles. Straight to retail from here! Then the above 2 becomes 3.
3. Retail
4.Pick up random flowers that have grown/have been planted. I also check for new hybrids and lay these out.
5. Main street
6. chill :]

I have no chores.

No open spaces for anything to spawn.

All I DO is chill, and slowly work towards gold badges.

Same thing pretty much.

Check mail, search for fossils, sell fossils/bettles, check for anything new from the shops, then check for hybrids... then do a pwp ceremony if there's any/try to build something!

Check mail, dig for fossils, talk to villagers, water my hybrids, and browse the shops. I basically just chill after that and finish a couple of trades with people.

Mail, Fossils, Bell/Ore Rocks, do odd jobs for the villagers, talk to them, go to TIY for the KK song, check the plaza for visitors and later in the day catching bugs and sharks on the island.

1. Check Mail
2. Look for fossils/money rock/ore
3. Look for hybrids and move flowers that I didn't plant myself
4. Check out the shops
5. Dream once
6. Check out the island shops
7. Talk to my villagers/try to get a PWP

Check the mail, talk to villagers, dig ugly cracks up, kill all yellow flowers (NONE OF THEM LOOK GOOD), visit the shops, lament Gracie's prices, lament how hideous so much of the Ables' clothes are, wander around doing villager errands, make sure no one is trying to move, check the campsite. In no particular order. I do these as I go.

The "big 5" for me:
1) dig up fossils, loids, etc to clean the town
2) find the ore rock
3) coin rock
4) talk to villagers, do favors
5) take a look at the shops

Last edited:
1) Check mail
2) Dig up any flowers that aren't hybrids and are in the wrong place
3) Ore and money rock
4) Go shopping
5) Check the Plaza
6) Talk to my villagrs
7) Hit Quillson once on the head

mail, check villager's pings / talk to them, look for fossils/ore/daily spawns, and shop

Check post, dig up things, sell fruit and things, check shops, pay off rent, redecorate, talk to villagers until they hate me, check bulbagarden :)

Post, casual walk round to make sure no one is moving, get random flowers/dig spots, see what's up with Nooks, do some dream towns, then casually wander around on/off all day :)

talk to all the villagers, make sure no ones thinking of moving and if they are, don't let them.
check flowers that I'm breeding
go through the stores
dig up fossils and gyroids

That's all I can think of rn

Check the mail, start looking for the fake rock, fossils, flowers villagers planted, go and talk to everyone at least once, see if anyone pings to move, then head over to Main Street. I go from left to right, so donate/assess fossils, get emotion from Dr. Shrunk, visit Nook if I need to, then visit the other shops.

I've also begun including the diving method for PWPs as a daily 'chore' and is the last thing I do after all this

Mail, fossils, hybrids, check retail's special of the day, then to main street. I usually just bang the rocks as I go around, I've never really made a point to seek them out.

In no particular order:

-check my mail
-talk to all of my animals
-check for pings and rumors for moves
-do any chores they've given me
-check all the shops
-organize any stray flowers
-dig up any stray gyroids
-work on paths
-water carnations

That's pmuch all I do really. The rest is just chilling and bumming around or TTing forward and doing it all over again. I tend to spend 1-2hrs on each day and spreading these chores out as I go.

I used to have fossils and money rock on here too, but I decided money rock is no longer needed and I finished my museum, so my fossils and pitfall are buried on the beach so I don't get spawns anymore. It's nice not worrying about them anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add I also check turnip prices and daily specials. I like to invite people over if I have good retail specials :3

Hm
Check letters
Talk to animals
Shop
Sell
Do animal favors
Water hybrids
Mess aroubd with house
Check for special visitor/campsite
Talk to Stitches again
Harvest perfect oranges
Talk to Stitches again
Maybe play online with others
Talk to Stitches again

Check mail, talk to villagers, dig up fossils as I see them, do villager requests, go to main street and shop, go to re-tail and sell.

If I am playing on my second character, June, she lives next to the Roost so I get coffee right after checking the mail. ;)

1) Check mail
2) Check/water my hybrid gardens
3) Find the money & ore rocks
4) Find daily fossils
5) Check shops

From there I either go fishing, diving or to the island.

Back