What Are You Listening To?

*stumbles into the room* HeEeey guyss.... Man, that was some night, huh? 🥴 -hic!- *shakes head wildly* Hblblblblbluh! 😜 Okay! I'm good! This die is still rollin', baby! 👈👈🎲 Wait, why are you all looking at me funny? 🤨 Do I have something on my face? 😳 Let me see that real quick *looks into the reflection of the cymbals on the worn-out drum kit set ablaze* 🔥🥁 WOAH! How'd all of those get on my face?!?! 😱 I thought I smelled bacon this morning.... 😋💭🥓 Let me see that... *wipes the end of a cigarette against my cheek*🚬 Damn, these won't come off... 😳 All I can shout is a 5 letter W word. 🗣️ Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, am I right, fellas? 😉 WONKA! 😱 No wait, that's not it... 😅 BUT, I do have a sweet song for you all today! 🍬 It might sound WONKY, if you don't know Spanish for whatever bizarre reason, but it's a sweet song nonetheless. 🍭 It starts off by asking "What time is it, my love?" and starts announcing different locations. ⌛ Must be a long trip. You ever felt ticklish on a long train ride? 😉🚃 I too would wonder what time it is and where the heck we're goin'! 🤯 Anyway, let's listen to this while the we ride to who knows where. Who cares, really. Just stay in the same carraige with me, yeah? 🤝 If we get cold, we can share my coat. 🧥 Along the way, I'll tell you about aaall the things I like, just as this song does! 🎵 There's a lot of things, so HOLD ON TO THE STRAPS ON THE TRAIN, IT'S THE RULES and hang tight! 😁 ....or I'll GET'CHA! *pokes you* 😂

Back