• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

not watching or reading anything actively atm !!! yay!!! but i will start watchign some psychological ones soon... i think... if im not too lazy...

Some of my favorite anime include (not necessarily in order):

-Toradora!
-Kokoro Connect
-Soul Eater
-Sword Art Online
-Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins)
-Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon)
-Nichijou
-Tokyo Ghoul

I feel like Kokoro Connect is a little underrated, I personally really enjoyed it but it's not a show I see talked about much. It's about a group of five friends who run a school club who start switching bodies mysteriously and randomly. In the process, they find out more about each other and also find out hidden secrets. More supernatural events like that happen later on as well, like acting out desires uncontrollably. There's quite a bit of humor, drama, and romance in the show.

Also, if anyone would like to be friends on MAL, my account is here. :)

Last edited:
I started watching anime not too long ago. But so far my favorites are:
Hunter x Hunter , My Love Story, and Seven deadly sins.
I also like Sword art online which I still need to finish watching.
I am also in the middle of watching Log Horizon

My favorites are

• Welcome To The NHK!
  • Berserk
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Anything Ghost in the Shell
  • Death Note

I'm currently watching Erased and I just started up Death Parade today, which seems solid so far!

I've been stuck in Haikyuu!! hell for two years now.....

When it comes to being a long-term fan, there's really nothing for me but Haikyuu!!, but I did start watching Osomatsu-san recently just to understand the hype behind it. It is pretty funny.

Ahh, and I do like Nanatsu no Taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins!

black butler
hetalia
assassination classroom
sengoku basara
blue exorcist
inuyasha

black butler
hetalia
assassination classroom
sengoku basara
blue exorcist
inuyasha
i love blue exorcist

- - - Post Merge - - -

black butler
hetalia
assassination classroom
sengoku basara
blue exorcist
inuyasha
i love blue exorcist

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started watching anime not too long ago. But so far my favorites are:
Hunter x Hunter , My Love Story, and Seven deadly sins.
I also like Sword art online which I still need to finish watching.
I am also in the middle of watching Log Horizon

my love story is funny and has a sweet story
SAO-is awesome

never seen the others you mentioned..

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorites are

• Welcome To The NHK!
  • Berserk
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Anything Ghost in the Shell
  • Death Note

I'm currently watching Erased and I just started up Death Parade today, which seems solid so far!

i've seen previews on erased...is it any good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been stuck in Haikyuu!! hell for two years now.....

When it comes to being a long-term fan, there's really nothing for me but Haikyuu!!, but I did start watching Osomatsu-san recently just to understand the hype behind it. It is pretty funny.

Ahh, and I do like Nanatsu no Taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins!

new episode's coming out in 3 hours for haikyu...i read the manga...i can't wait to see their battle with shiratorizawa (ushijima) on anime...reading it does't cut it lol...i need to hear that spike and block..lol...it will be awesome.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

watching "KURUKO NO BASUKE" !!!!
tetsuya9a.jpg

i've seen previews on erased...is it any good?

it's pretty good! not #14-on-myanimelist-good, but pretty good! it starts out really strong (as in "wow this is a 10/10 show"-strong), then kinda loses momentum halfway through, then gets better again. definitely worth watching.

it's pretty good! not #14-on-myanimelist-good, but pretty good! it starts out really strong (as in "wow this is a 10/10 show"-strong), then kinda loses momentum halfway through, then gets better again. definitely worth watching.

will try it...thanks :D

Chobits, platinum garden, high school debut, my love story!!!, shugo chara, kashimashi: girl meets girl, etc cx heehee

There will always be a special place in my heart for Tokyo Mew Mew: it was my first manga and anime! I also started reading it around easter last year and it gives me intense nostalgia when I watch it... sometimes I just do for the nostalgia!
I also really,really love Ao Haru Ride. The whole atmosphere of the anime is really amazing and the love story is so cute... xD
I never really watched Naruto/Hetalia/ Black Butler because they just don't appeal to me...
I guess that's just who I am xDD

Chobits, platinum garden, high school debut, my love story!!!, shugo chara, kashimashi: girl meets girl, etc cx heehee

I've only seen "my love story"...if you like that anime, have you seen "kimi ni todoke"?
not familiar with the others..will check it out

- - - Post Merge - - -

There will always be a special place in my heart for Tokyo Mew Mew: it was my first manga and anime! I also started reading it around easter last year and it gives me intense nostalgia when I watch it... sometimes I just do for the nostalgia!
I also really,really love Ao Haru Ride. The whole atmosphere of the anime is really amazing and the love story is so cute... xD
I never really watched Naruto/Hetalia/ Black Butler because they just don't appeal to me...
I guess that's just who I am xDD

OMG...i love Ao Haru Ride...by the way, have you read the manga? you know its completed.
try kimi ni todoke it really is a sweet story

Currently into Fairy Tail. I love mages and the characters are just hilarious.

I just finished Your Lie in April last night...I really enjoyed it, but it's definitely a sad show. It has a good bit of comedy in it as well though. Good watch.

I just finished Your Lie in April last night...I really enjoyed it, but it's definitely a sad show. It has a good bit of comedy in it as well though. Good watch.

The ending of it killed me. I was so sad... It was such a great anime, and I'd love to rewatch but the ending just hurt...

Back