• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

I'm really into Gintama ans stuff like that . Other than that , I also red Ansatsu Kyou****su ( Assassination Classroom ) manga's , which ended two days ago . I'm also reading One Punch Man web-comic xD

ooh...i never ready any of those...will try it...thanks for sharing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- Sailor Moon
- Watamote
- Kotoura-san
- Clannad
- Panty and Stocking
- Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo
- Toradora!
- Princess Tutu
- K-On!
- Akame Ga Kill!
- Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
- Kill La Kill
- Steins;Gate
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Soul Eater

i love toradora...i did watch soul eater awhile back but i haven't gotten back to it lately, i know that there's new ones out there...i will check out the others on your list...thanks for sharing

Yaoi. I have a huge appreciation for Japanese art and animation, but I really just stick to yaoi. Junjou Romantica is one I'm super fond of.

none.jpg

none

Yaoi. I have a huge appreciation for Japanese art and animation, but I really just stick to yaoi. Junjou Romantica is one I'm super fond of.

i love junjou romantica, you have to check out sekai ichi hatsukoi (world's greates first love)
junjou is about the writers....the sekai is about the editors...its awesome

i love junjou romantica, you have to check out sekai ichi hatsukoi (world's greates first love)
junjou is about the writers....the sekai is about the editors...its awesome

Yeah, I think I seen the first episode years ago. I've got to get watching that. I think two of the characters appeared in the latest season of Junjou, remember?

Yeah, I think I seen the first episode years ago. I've got to get watching that. I think two of the characters appeared in the latest season of Junjou, remember?

yes, the president and the secretary of the publisher

They've gotta make another season. The way it ended was too cryptic. Misaki's brother knows what's up, and that's been a major plot element since the very first episode.

i know the ending, it feels like there's something missing but i doubt they're going to make more....i just went ahead and read the manga

I like girly, anime and manga, like sailor moon, madoka and akb0048. Me and my friend also recently got into love live together! Along with the app, it's kinda becoming a huge addiction... This summer we're going to a convention to cosplay. I'm planning on Nozomi, but I can't be too sure yet ^_^

I like girly, anime and manga, like sailor moon, madoka and akb0048. Me and my friend also recently got into love live together! Along with the app, it's kinda becoming a huge addiction... This summer we're going to a convention to cosplay. I'm planning on Nozomi, but I can't be too sure yet ^_^

ooh...if you like girly anime/manga, you should watch "Kimi ni todoke"....its definately a chick flick...lol...right now i'm watching "Haikyuu" !!!

All time favorites are Ghost in the Shell, Berserk and Aria the Animation. I'm on a big slice of life thing right now, currently watching Hanasaku Iroha and liking it a lot.

All time favorites are Ghost in the Shell, Berserk and Aria the Animation. I'm on a big slice of life thing right now, currently watching Hanasaku Iroha and liking it a lot.

are you talking about Aria the scarlett ammo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love Regular show !

regular show's are cool...i'm into anime and manga at the moment lol

My favorite anime of all time is Tsuritama, too bad it's such a lesser known one :c I also loved Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Toradora, Kimi to Boku, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, though I watched those a long time ago. I read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga several years ago too and really enjoyed it.

My favourite anime is hard to choose from, I don't have one its just a variety of anime that I like: Fairy tail, One-punch man, Noragami, Owari no Seraph, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso etc. But my favourite mangas are all shoujo like Ao Haru Ride, Orange etc

I personally really like the Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note series, but i've recently started giving The 7 Deadly Sins a shot on netflix!

My favorite anime of all time is Tsuritama, too bad it's such a lesser known one :c I also loved Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Toradora, Kimi to Boku, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, though I watched those a long time ago. I read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga several years ago too and really enjoyed it.

Ohhh dude, I love Tsuritama!! It's one of those short and sweet little series I go back to when I'm feeling down, it's a real shame it isn't more popular. I've tried to get my friends to watch it, but they always get hung up about the fishing part and I'm like??? But aliens? And dancing? And friendship?? How can you say no to that haha

Haikyuu is probably my fav series tbh, it's one of the few manga I still read because I usually just stick to anime, but I love haikyuu so much that I need to keep up with the manga too o:

Back