• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What animal species would you like to see in the next AC?

Hopefully they'll come up with some seals, beluga whales, parrots, dragons, leopards or a new combined specie! I'll be fine with the next new animal crossing like new leaf kind of series there's always new exciting content cx

they should make mini onis! mini oni's would be a cute species! The onis would look like Pigs but with horns! they should also add kitsunes! Think Foxes with a different amount of tails based on their personality! Lazy and Peppy will have 2 and Normal and uichi and smug would have 5 and Snooty and Cranky would have 9!

I just had a thought. They've put Julian, a unicorn, in AC so they could put more mythical creatures in, like gargoyles. That would be interesting lol.

Oh and Phoebe of course.

Owls, I hate Blathers and Celeste being the only ones. Alpacas could be added, but Cyrus and Reese are too new to the series, the owls have been around for over a decade!!

I'd love to see owls, hedgehogs (come on, the Able sisters are adorable....), sloths (Leif is so cute, I think it'd be soooo cute to have more sloths), I know this is insects but butterfly villagers would be cool, bats and I'm not sure what else, but I would love to see those! ^^

Humans would be nice. Because humans are already the biggest animal group in AC, we might as well have a new system in which our friends can temporarily move into vacation houses of our towns and have limited options so that they can't destroy it, but rather live like a normal villager for awhile. There could also be a neat feature of personalized human villager pictures that we can give to others and change appearance if we update our figures.

Jackrabbits, actual pelican neighbors and not trust mail employees. Raccoons would be cool too!! Basically all the main characters but in villager form. I think it'd be cool if they made kittens too, kind of like the concept of how they have big bears (like Paula) and small bears (like Bluebear).

i want to see more dessert theme villagers like merengue!!!

Yes to more Mythical animals and maybe more fluffy villagers! (other than sheep, but I do love the sheep).
Although I don't mind whatever they bring in c: as long as they're adorable or unique~

pretty sure that it has previously been established that pirate dolphins are the most-needed species for the next Animal Crossing game...

The second i think of one new species i come flooding with more... little bats would be adorable! they would be the same size as the cub villagers and have almost pointy ears.

I Think i found your bat ~I wish he or she was a real villager XD I think this bat is basic on flurry as a bat ??

View attachment 167304

I NEED THIS<3 too fkn cute<333

Back