What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

What age range were you when you started playing ACNL?

• Age 0 to 10

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Age 11 to 20

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Age 21 to 30

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Age 31 +

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
I started playing Animal Crossing when I was about 9, but I played ACNL since release and I was 12 then.

I was 19 years old when I first bought New Leaf and 3DS XL. C: I'm glad to see I'm not too old haha.

I started playing ACNL when it was released in 2013, but I started playing animal crossing as a whole a little after Wild World came out for DS, so I guess I've been playing for 10+ years haha

Around 10-12. My best irl friend showed me Wild World and we would always play together along with one of our internet friends who had AR and was like our sugar-friend xD

I had a 9:30 PM bedtime and would have to turn in my laptop so I had many nights sneaking onto my 3ds just to play Wild World over wi-fi with them all <3

I believe I got caught a couple times too :(

Last edited:
I was 20 when it first came out, but I voted 21 to 30 since that's the age group I feel like where I belong.

I started playing AC when I was 7 or 8? When it first came out I rented it at blockbuster and became obsessed. I got ACNL when it first came out so I think I was 18 or 19. My original cart was stolen during college but I had so many nintendo points from working at a game store I re-downloaded it for free... two years ago, and started playing again just recently. I think the original GCN AC is my favorite lol.

AC??? I was maybe 11 years old when I got my first game. ACNL came much >_> mmmmmmuuuch later.

Back