What A Loser

Bells
So there's this duck in my town named Miranda and she bothers the crap out of me. So just now, I trapped her in a corner by digging holes around her and filled them with pitfall seeds. She fell into EVREY SINGLE ONE!!! XD Then I hit her with a net about 50 times, and pushed her around. And whenever she asks me to do something, I say "No." She should be out of my town by the time a travel to the next day. Wish me luck!

Ugh, I hate her. :X

Yeah? What about it? All I wanted to know was if anyone else did any of this stuff to neighbors in their towns. And if it worked.

Mochacho said:
Yeah? What about it? All I wanted to know was if anyone else did any of this stuff to neighbors in their towns. And if it worked.
You gave no indication that's what we were suppose to discuss about.

Well, I guess everyone has their own opinions. Any of the snooty, stuck-up, selfish people I don't like. LIke these gals:

MIRANDA
Opal
Alli
Mallary
Pango
Robin
Olivia
Monique
Kitty
Purrl
Becky
Tipper
Jambette
Gigi
Yuka
Astrid
Elise
Friga
Truffles
Tiffany
Rhonda
Baabara
Nibbles

Some of the guys are stuck-up, too. But they get nice when you know them well. These people on the other hand, never change. :S

I'm trying everything. But she's not leaving.

This HAS to have happened to you guys at least once. You must've hated SOMEONE in your town. Please give me some tips. :S

Mochacho said:

This HAS to have happened to you guys at least once. You must've hated SOMEONE in your town. Please give me some tips. :S
if you want to get someone to leave, research the topic using a FAQ a gamefaqs or something.

IIRC, the villagers go through a period of latency when you do things with/for them, fulfilling their hobbies/interests.

for instance, if you've just gone fishing with them, they then go into a neutral state, in which they have more of a chance to leave than normal.

I'm not sure if just being mean/hitting them will get them to leave, but i have a feeling it won't.

g/l either way though, i guess.

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

if you want to get someone to leave, research the topic using a FAQ a gamefaqs or something.

IIRC, the villagers go through a period of latency when you do things with/for them, fulfilling their hobbies/interests.

for instance, if you've just gone fishing with them, they then go into a neutral state, in which they have more of a chance to leave than normal.

I'm not sure if just being mean/hitting them will get them to leave, but i have a feeling it won't.

Apperantly Bioshock 2 was

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:

Apperantly Bioshock 2 was
wrong thread, pardner.

and bioshock 2 wasn't an xbox-exclusive, it was released simultaneously on the 360, ps3, and pc.

unless i'm mistaken.

Portia was my favorite neighbor back in Wild World, when I played during Christmastime '05. She was snooty.

Wait, why am I discussing this? That was five years ago. (Wow, that long!?)

i had a annoying neighbour once, i just kept talking to him until he said he was leaving. i told him to go and he did. i got a new nice neighbour called Pinky

Back