Wetsuit Prices??

Loubelle

Bells
Switch
4326-3595-1315
New Horizons Token
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Hi, I was wondering what the Striped, Pink, Blue, and White wetsuits were worth in terms of in-game bells? I've read that the Striped one is worth about 500k bells, and I would like to know if you would say that is accurate and how the other ones compare to it. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Not sure! but people usually sell them for 3-5 TBT bells which translates to about 600k-1mil in game bells ^^

Since medals can be time-consuming to get, and you need 40 medals to buy a wet suit, they will generally sell for higher prices.

I really hate anything to do with farming medals so I'd gladly pay 10tbt for a wetsuit.. but I just like throwing tbt around lol. They probably go for around 3-6tbt depending on the rarity/style.

Thank you for your replies :) I'm looking for IGB prices though

Every time wet suits are sold, people usually sell them 3-6 TBT ... or LOTS of bells More like 1 M bells. - Rarely people are willing to sell for bells because it takes 40 medals - and 40 medals take time.

Supply vs. demand.

Earning medals doesn't take that long.
Just pick a tour of something you like doing, like fishing.

You will soon have enough to buy a wetsuit.

I don't know how many more price quotes you want/need.

As for me, I earned my medals and spent a long time island hopping, to get every color/style.. and I wouldn't sell them for any amount.. unless I found a rare duplicate, then I'd give it away.

I don't charge for anything.

Back