• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Wellsboro Island Profile

Island/Town Name
Wellsboro
Hemisphere
North

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Wellsboro started in May 2020 with two starter villagers. Sheldon and Frita.Then Later I got Pango and Flip and Aurora from mystery islands. Curlos came later. Then Deli. I was stuck at 7 for awhile then Katt moved in. I was at 8 villagers for a while then I started searching in the campsite for cranky villagers and snooty villagers. I got Butch my cranky first then Blaire my snooty villager last in December 2020. I have saved a lot of villagers from moving away from Wellsboro over the years and making them stay. In November 2021, I started the Happy Home Paradise DLC. The Roost was added to the museum the same month.I gave some of my villagers takeout coffee. I still see them drink it. I gave Flip, Sheldon, Curlos, Pango, and Aurora takeout coffee. Pango is still drinking hers. In 2022, I saw Curlos at The Roost drinking coffee. He was the first character I saw drinking coffee at The Roost besides Don Resetti.

Back