• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome to Camp Bell Tree (Start Here)

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
CampBellTreeBanner1000.png

Camp Bell Tree is starting! Our first TBT camp is taking place on a newly discovered beach, located near dense woodlands and bordered by a large mountain range. This piece of land was found by our old friend Kapp'n, who will help us get there by boat. We'll also be assisted by Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy, who arrived there yesterday to prepare our campground and five cabins ahead of time. Since Camp Bell Tree is taking place on a newly discovered land, Blathers will also be joining us to help study the local flora, fauna, and artifacts. Let's begin our journey to camp!

Journey to Camp (By Kapp'n)

1628441817293.png

Yo ho ho me hearty, I be glad ye've all joined us! I wasn't invited t' the new island 'n tis a cryin' shame, considerin' me history at sea, ye know? I've been spendin' me time explorin' the coast instead 'n I've seen the perfect place for our summer camp. Shove off! We're bound fer Camp Bell Tree! To the briny sea! Now listen to me shanty o' love an loss!

Thar be a piece o' land I found.
The perfect spot fer our campground.
Clear blue seas, Tall ole trees,
'n mountains renowned.

We'll 'ave fun this time o' year.
Wit' games, prizes, 'n cheer!
Summertime glee, ye will see,
At Camp Bell Tree, that's clear.

If ye love the great ourdoors, ye're in fer a treat this summer. I've also heard natter o' these parts about terrifyin' creatures devourin' lads and lassies from skin t' bone. How excitin'.

Campers be wary.
Winged beasts dive from eyrie.
Serpents o' sea, search fer ye.
Wha' lurks in forest, even more scary!

Even more scary!

Camp Bell Tree, ho!! Well now, that were some bumpy ride, wouldn't ye say? Aye, almost lost me vittles, but now we be ready t' start campin'!

Welcome to Camp

Thanks Kapp'n, that was quite the introduction! We made it to shore safely, but how safe are we here? Just be sure to listen to the camp counselors' instructions and I'm sure everything will be fine! Camp will be divided into five separate cabins, so check in with your cabin leaders so they can take attendance.

After arriving at the campgrounds, we noticed an interesting set of stones nearby. As we got closer to them, however, we could see that they actually appear to be pieces of an ancient statue with three distinct parts. What an interesting start to Camp Bell Tree, but what is this statue for? We should search this area during our time at camp to see if we can find more pieces.

statueBaseCropped.png

Our campgrounds are surrounded by three areas: ocean, woodlands, and mountains. Each week, your cabin will journey to one of these locations and complete a series of activities. By doing so, you'll help with Blathers' research mission and also help us look for pieces of the mysterious statue. One to two cabins will share one of the three locations at a time, then switch after the week is over so everyone gets a chance to explore all of the territory that makes up Camp Bell Tree.

CampBellTreeMap.png

The tasks at each location will reward local tokens: woodland tokens, mountain tokens, or ocean tokens. After your cabin receives a total of 1000 local tokens, a missing piece of the statue will be found and the cabin will receive a stamp on the official Camp Bell Tree Stamp card. All members of the cabin will then have access to use a new backdrop and reaction!

Stampcard_filled.png

Rewards and Collectibles

There are five different currencies that will be used for Camp Bell Tree, but it's simple:
  • Woodland Tokens can be earned from activities located in the Woodlands.
  • Mountain Tokens can be earned from activities located in the Mountains.
  • Ocean Tokens can be earned from activities located in the Ocean.
  • Campfire Tokens can be earned from activities located in the Campgrounds and all local tokens can be converted into them (but they can't be converted back in the other direction). Click here to learn how to convert local tokens into Campfire Tokens.
  • Points can be earned from every activity, but are only used to organize team score. No collectibles can be purchased with them.
When your cabin reaches the threshold of 1000 local tokens earned in your current location, you'll have access to the location's corresponding backdrop and reaction. All of these three amazing new backdrops will also change with the time of day! Simply pick up the backdrop from the shop for 1 bell and display it whenever you want. However, all backdrops will expire 14 days after you add it to your inventory.

Greenwood Glow, Picturesque Peak, Reef Reverie
backdropsPreview.png
Reaching the threshold will also unlock a reaction you can use on the forum during the entire Camp Bell Tree event. There reactions will look exactly like the location-based collectibles shown at the top of our collectible list below.

As always with TBT events, there are many wonderful collectibles you can spend your tokens on. The first three can only be purchased from tokens you earn at your weekly locations, but if you don't want them or don't earn enough local tokens to afford them, you'll be able to transfer them into campfire tokens to spend on other collectibles. Here are all of the collectibles you can purchase or earn from Camp Bell Tree in others ways:
  • 425.jpg
    Bee Plush - 25 Woodland Tokens
  • 426.jpg
    Dino Plush - 25 Mountain Tokens
  • 427.jpg
    Clownfish Plush - 25 Ocean Tokens
  • 429.jpg
    Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch - 2 Campfire Tokens
  • 430.jpg
    Green Moon Jellyfish - 15 Campfire Tokens
  • 431.jpg
    Blue Moon Jellyfish - 15 Campfire Tokens
  • 432.jpg
    Pink Moon Jellyfish - 40 Campfire Tokens
  • 433.jpg
    Silver Moon Jellyfish - 80 Campfire Tokens
  • 434.jpg
    Gold Moon Jellyfish - 80 Campfire Tokens
  • 436.jpg
    Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush - 20 Campfire Tokens
  • 437.jpg
    Oarfish Head - Fishing in the ocean
  • 439.jpg
    Oarfish Body - Fishing in the ocean
  • 440.jpg
    Oarfish Tail - Fishing in the ocean
  • 441.jpg
    Rainbow Moon Jellyfish - Cabin favorite winner (as explained in certain event threads, max 1 per user)
  • 442.jpg
    Ocean Pearl - Winning cabin (most points at the end of Camp Bell Tree) (must earn at least 50 points for your cabin)
Click Shop above to spend your tokens!

Camp Updates

We'll use this thread to post Camp Bell Tree updates, including statue pieces found over the coming weeks. Camp ends in three weeks, on August 29th. Good luck!

Current statue status:
statue11.png

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Credits

Very special thanks to all of our camp counselors who helped host this event!

Event Management and Planning: Jeremy, Chris
Activities Hosts: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Chris, Mistreil, Mick, dizzy bone, Oblivia, pandapples, Pyoopi
Cabin Leaders: Mairmalade, Kaiaa, Mistreil, Laudine, Mick, NefariousKing, dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, pandapples, Pyoopi, Justin, Thunder
Main Banner Art: dizzy bone
Activities Banner Art: Laudine, dizzy bone, Thunder, Pyoopi, Mick, Mistreil, NefariousKing,
Statue Art: Mick
Map Art: Chris
Stamp Card Art: Pyoopi
Plush Collectibles: Laudine
Oarfish and Jellyfish Collectibles: Mistreil
Pearl Collectible: Thunder
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch Collectible: NefariousKing
Greenwood Glow Backdrop: Pyoopi
Picturesque Peak Backdrop: Thunder
Reef Reverie Backdrop: Mistreil
Ocean Game: Mistreil
Camp Helper: Murray
Technical Setup: Jeremy, Oblivia

Last edited:
Omg those collectibles all look super amazing!! Extra great job with them this time around!

those plush collectibles aren't a want, they're a need oh my god!!! incredible work as per usual staff

not even a collectibles person but i need the clownfish for clown reasons

Back