• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying Welcome Amiibo/Catalog Furniture [can trade items also]

claudiadoesAC

c money
Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
hey there!! i'm looking for a few orderable items listed here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/S7G3efQyl7

paying 1 tbt//10k per item.

here is my RV/WA wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/YZ1xs76Jxq

paying 2 tbt/100k for items that can be retrieved through harvey or fortune cookies. name your price for other rares. i think no more than 5 tbt per item is fair though.

thanks a ton~ if you're looking to trade, let me know. i don't have a whole lot of the welcome amiibo items but just ask, i've collected a few over the past few weeks. i also have some of the more traditional unorderables, for example, the afternoon-tea set, kimbap plate, rice cake, etc. leave your wishlist if you'd like and i can see what i have. however, i'd prefer to trade these 1:1 only for unorderable items. feel free to ask! my lists are always being added onto. once i achieve all of my 'priority' items at the moment, i add a few more. so keep checking back later!

Last edited:
I'm available Wednesday and have all Zelda and Splatoon amiibos and after Xmas I'll have a list of welcome amiibo rvs. If you are interested in pursuing a fairly cheap place to visit RVs.

I have an extra minifridge I can give you for free.

That'd be so helpful!! Thank you so much! I will privately message you if that's alright.

AutumnRoseDay that'd be amazing as well! i'm not currently looking for any Zelda or Splatoon things at the moment but once I achieve everything off of the lists above I will be for sure. But let me know when you are available for the new RVs, that'd be such a help. Thank you so much!!

I can order you:
blue flannel shirt
brown glasses
cd shelf
incense burner
ivy wall
jukebox
microwave
rococo vanity
round glasses
round mini cactus
stone wall
tall mini cactus
turntable
typewriter
wood paneling

for TBT please o3o

Last edited:
Yup, 15 TBT is good! : ) I ordered everything so it should all come at 5PM PST, which is in 45min for me! First time in a long while I've ordered >10 items so I'll let you know when I have everything ready. :"D

edited my lists. (looking for 2 counter seats, not just 1 btw). please read the first post for pricing.

Last edited:
Back