• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Weird Doll collectible... or Creepy Doll

Witch

.....:::: Abyss ::::....
Bells
Switch
5009-2550-9910
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Sheep Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (1185) +
Yes, determined to continue the eternal pursuit of this collectible. And not just because it is nice ...

No, I'm not willing to pay real money or anything other than collectibles or tbt, thanks.
mtsv35y.gif

doll.gif

I looking by WeirDoll Collectible. If you sell one, gift one :rolleyes:, please tell me by this thread or send me mp.

Thanks by read c:

Last edited:
Good luck! Last one to finish your collection, I would guess. :) I hope you get one.

i'll consdering selling mine for 1,000,000 tbt bells

Just giving your thread a little BUMP... and in no way am I flaunting my own Weird Doll Collectible Which I will never part with! :rolleyes:
Good luck, Hun!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited:
bump~

btw can anybody tell me where the weird doll collectible comes from? :eek: i have never seen it before

Back