• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Weeson Cycling 2.0 * * Box: Angus

Really don't stress XD
Im relaly wondering why they didnt move though o.o

It's so weird! So I have 2 characters, and they pinged my second character (not my mayor) and I said, yes move out. They were sad but they accepted and stated the 6th as their move out date. Then I went to my Mayor file and got pinged by Drago again and accidentally said no dont move! But I immediately reset so it didn't save. But he still didn't move.... Maybe it's my mistake. ;-;

It's so weird! So I have 2 characters, and they pinged my second character (not my mayor) and I said, yes move out. They were sad but they accepted and stated the 6th as their move out date. Then I went to my Mayor file and got pinged by Drago again and accidentally said no dont move! But I immediately reset so it didn't save. But he still didn't move.... Maybe it's my mistake. ;-;

I think if you reset, he can still re-ping?
For my mom, she didnt even talk to static afterwards. but he kept pinging her ._.

Hi :) Could I lurk for Fuchsia, please? I'm hoping that by the time she pings I'll have enough bells, hah :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my least favourite is Hippeaux. Creepy old man.

Hi :) Could I lurk for Fuchsia, please? I'm hoping that by the time she pings I'll have enough bells, hah :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my least favourite is Hippeaux. Creepy old man.

I don't allow lurkers for current villagers =/ I'd be willing to sell her to you for 60tbt though~

I'd like to buy Julian for 100 TBT. (And I don't have a least favorite villager, I don't even know all of them. xD)

Back