• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Water my blue roses and I'll water all your flowers! (+50k lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
inviting up to 5? (I think that's the amount needed) peeps to come over and be my blue rose watering slave
I can also offer a bonus 50k for watering them if you like because I know my one extra water of your flowers isn't worth much.

but I only have 16 blue roses (about 6 waters worth) so you'll only need to spend a couple minutes on mine.
I'll be happy to water yours in return regardless of how many you have! x

I'll come! Just got some blue roses myself and they can use all the help they can get.

I have many, many flowers, so won't ask you to water any - but I will happily pitch in to water yours :) No fee!

aww tysm man. you mvvip (most valuable very important person, obviously)
I'll pm both of you with a dodo in a second x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back