• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 tbt ? c:

170tbt and i'd end and sell her to you, unfortunately 130tbt is too low for a tier 1 villager so i'll have to leave open for a bit longer if that's your bid:blush:

Colton the Smug Horse is in boxes now!

colton.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

How long would you keep Colton in boxes for?

I'd offer 50 tbt but I'm waiting on someone to pick up their dreamie in my 2nd (temporary cycling) town..

How long would you keep Colton in boxes for?

I'd offer 50 tbt but I'm waiting on someone to pick up their dreamie in my 2nd (temporary cycling) town..

i'd be happy for you to have him for 50TBT, but could hold him for an hour or two?
otherwise i also offer reservation fee of 25TBT then could hold for up to 24 hours if you need that long?:blush:

i'd be happy for you to have him for 50TBT, but could hold him for an hour or two?
otherwise i also offer reservation fee of 25TBT then could hold for up to 24 hours if you need that long?:blush:

Ok ill let you know if i want to reserve him. Still debating cuz i have to cycle out most of my villagers and dont wanna lose him in the process since I'm new to cycling lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to pick up Colton c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready to pick up Colton c:

Update:
rules regarding lurking have now been changed.
now accepting lurkers for any villagers (max. 3), all rules stated under "Lurking" header in main post.
if you would like to lurk for villagers please fill out form, link is in main post.
ty!

Wolfgang the Cranky Wolf is in boxes now!

c39f4ed1487559706bcdc1344dde80ad.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back