• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Wanting active best friends!

Conquire

Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (8) +
I have 6 best friends on acnl and none of them are ever online.

I feel so lonely all the time.... Ugh.

I just plant stuff, wander around and fish/catch bugs & occasionally trade with people for 3 seconds.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, lemme go on my second town since I'm campsite resetting in my main town right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

Yes! I play all the time and only one of my "best friends" plays with me a few times a week. I understand because she has young children and school. But the other two people...I don't know where they are. :(

Hey everyone! I just started to play animal crossing and would really like some friends and see your town :)
None off my close friends play 3DS games so its getting kind off lonely.
Feel free to add me! : )

Last edited:
I'm currently in the process of creating a new town, because I haven't played for a while (college). But I'm going to become a full time player again. Willing to add you and anyone else who wants to play and be best friends once my town has opened :)

I'll add you right now. Currently on ACNL fishing while in the river(Tut Mask Glitch). Add me back when you get the chance! I usually play around 5 - 10 pm EST, but on weekends I'm free pretty much all day.

Back