• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Want your weeding badge?

Cthulhu

Bells
Switch
4544-6787-6588
New Horizons Token
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Famous Mushroom
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (83) +
Posted this in the wrong thread so here we go again!

I suppose I'll be doing this periodically since I don't intend on stopping my cycle any time soon. I'd like to trade the opportunity for someone to get the weeding badge(s) for a bit of TBT :) I'm pretty sure every single space that isn't occupied by fossils or gyroids has a weed, so if you haven't gotten any of the badges, you're assured at least silver! You can take the fossils and gyroids too if you'd like!

I'm thinking 50 TBT isn't too harsh of a price? :eek:

Last edited:
beep boop meow
Heya! I want my weeding badge!! My sister wants her weeding badge as well! :D
Would I have to pay double the TBT?

beep boop meow
Heya! I want my weeding badge!! My sister wants her weeding badge as well! :D
Would I have to pay double the TBT?

Nah, I won't charge you extra :p Just have her add me and send me her FC as well and you both can come over! However I'm about to have someone adopt a villager, so give me just a moment to let that happen!

PS. Was that a Skullgirls reference..? x)

Last edited:
Nah, I won't charge you extra :p Just have her add me and send me her FC as well and you both can come over! However I'm about to have someone adopt a villager, so give me just a moment to let that happen!

PS. Was that a Skullgirls reference..? x)

Okay, but is it okay to pluck the weeds later today. It's morning (6 AM), my sister needs to get ready for school.
Just give me an OK if that is okay. Okay?

P.S. Yes! Maybe she'll want to play if I tell her that that the Cthulhu person knows Skullgirls!

Okay, but is it okay to pluck the weeds later today. It's morning (6 AM), my sister needs to get ready for school.
Just give me an OK if that is okay. Okay?

P.S. Yes! Maybe she'll want to play if I tell her that that the Cthulhu person knows Skullgirls!

Oh, sure! That'd be fine. around what time do you think would be suitable? I have to work at 5 pm tomorrow (12 hours and some odd minutes from now), so if it was some time before then, that'd be great! Otherwise, we can always do it another day when we're available at the same time :p

I knew it! I couldn't read "beep boop meow" without imagining it in Robo-Fortune's voice. But yeah, that'd be fun! I only have it on PC though, so not sure if that'd be a problem. Also, I'm pretty terrible at it.. 2D fighters aren't really my strong suit :(

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch!
Are you available around 2-3 PM EST? Sorry I forgot the add my timezone on the last post. My sister gets off of school at 2 pm.
Weeding your town could take up to 60 minutes! Well... it depend how much weeds there are.

Thanks a bunch!
Are you available around 2-3 PM EST? Sorry I forgot the add my timezone on the last post. My sister gets off of school at 2 pm.
Weeding your town could take up to 60 minutes! Well... it depend how much weeds there are.

Yeah I could definitely do that :eek: that's about the time I'll probably be waking up :p and yeaaah, it'll take a bit. Basically every square that isn't occupied by a tree/flower/dig spot/house/etc. has a weed. So I guess maybe around 2000 weeds in total? More or less lol

Hi, I want to get the weeding badge but would I be able to pay 40TBT instead of 50 because I'm broke

Thanks for having us over! I can't send you a VM for some reason....
Anyways it was fun being there in your town Nowhere! :D Really fun playing with you~!
I didn't even weed that much weeds. Just ate all the cherries. :D

It was enjoyable eating all the cherries. Even though I only ate two. My back aches from all that weeding...

Thanks for having us over!

Thanks for having us over! I can't send you a VM for some reason....
Anyways it was fun being there in your town Nowhere! :D Really fun playing with you~!
I didn't even weed that much weeds. Just ate all the cherries. :D

It was enjoyable eating all the cherries. Even though I only ate two. My back aches from all that weeding...

Thanks for having us over!

Thanks both of you for coming over! :) It was a fun time. Even though you ate my cherries... RIP those poor innocent cherries :'(

Back