• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Want to Come Garden?

KnittyOctopus

Too Old For This Shizz
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello fellow AC:NL players!

I am at a loss. I have no idea what I want to do with my flowers. I have no inspiration. So, you wanna come over and garden? I can't afford to pay you, but I figured that someone, somewhere might wanna just come have fun with my flowers.

I don't have many hybrids as my town isn't that old. I also don't think I have enough white to support making hybrids, but I am not sure that's a thing.

I don't care what you do so long as you leave my orchard-in-progress alone and I ask that you please don't run. I am trying really hard to be nice to my grass.

I'll open my town in a min here.

Flowers or...whatever? I have lots of trees and I like having lots of trees. If you have a plan you can get rid of trees, just let me keep the peaches, and leave my baby orchard alone. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I added you both and my gates are open.

I'll open my town in a min here.

Flowers or...whatever? I have lots of trees and I like having lots of trees. If you have a plan you can get rid of trees, just let me keep the peaches, and leave my baby orchard alone. >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I added you both and my gates are open.

I keep getting an error xc

Okay. There. Hopefully it works for you. Though I know that WiFi is picky from time to time. There is only so much I can do to tame the nature of a very fickle beast.

Let me add you, Swift.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Added and my gates are open. Hopefully you can make it in. Sylv, you're still on my list so you can always try again. I'll be home all night.

Back