• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Visiting dream town with completed rooms for inspiration!

dreamysnowx

Hello. :}
Bells
Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
I don't know how to decorate the rooms in my house so needing some inspiration!
Comment your dream address if you have completed rooms or if you just want to show off your house! <3

you could try mine i guess. it shouldnt be junky in my house since i havent updated the dream yet. my dream address is in my signature c:

please lemme know if its junky. i dont remember if it is or not. ill clean up and then update

Except for the back garden, my rooms are basically how I want them except for a few items here or there. I don't know how other people would feel about them, but I like them! I didn't go for set furniture or a theme house, just made a place I'd like to live in myself!
Plus you can say hi to Zucker if you visit. He's been singing your town tune and crying lately. I think he misses you! (What IS that song by the way?? I know it, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't get it!)

Except for the back garden, my rooms are basically how I want them except for a few items here or there. I don't know how other people would feel about them, but I like them! I didn't go for set furniture or a theme house, just made a place I'd like to live in myself!
Plus you can say hi to Zucker if you visit. He's been singing your town tune and crying lately. I think he misses you! (What IS that song by the way?? I know it, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't get it!)

hehe, the song is the theme song of "Friends" ! <3 and will visit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

please lemme know if its junky. i dont remember if it is or not. ill clean up and then update

I like your paths! and it doesn't look junky to me :3

You can dream of my town and see my house as well :) my dream address is in my signature

You can have a look at mine if you want. Dream address is in my signature. There aren't that many rooms haha, but it's worth a try. :3

I have two completed houses in my town! One is a full hotel and the other is a full movie theater :) my dream address is in my signature if you're interested <3

I have three houses & all my rooms are decorated :) i havent upated in a while so the little restaurant downstairs @ karens is tiny but its full upgraded now! Ill update my DA after i get all my dreamies lol 5700-3111-4889

I have two completed houses in my town! One is a full hotel and the other is a full movie theater :) my dream address is in my signature if you're interested <3

ooh! I'm doing a hotel in my town too! :D

I'll definitely check yours out c: <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

checking everyone's DAs soon! <3

I have completed all the rooms in my mayors house and the rooms currently built in my Alice House. The other house has completed rooms but I plan to move things around in the future. The tent is also decorated :).

Dream address is in my signature under town info if you feel like looking :), I'll visit you as well I'm working on my silver dream badge.

Last edited:
will check out your DA after all the others! <3

mhm, I'll probably start a dream review thread tomorrow to do reviews on dream towns since I love visiting dream towns o;

Oh gosh i havnt updated my dream address in ages! And I've done quite a bit of work in my town & house since the last update~
I'll do it in a minute for you!

Back