Selling Villiger hunting for you

i can do 100 nm,t 60 pearl, and about 100,000 igb (maybe more) for Raymond

Last edited:
oops sorry, hmm i can offer 5 nmt since sheep aren’t really that popular, unless you get pietro then I’ll offer more since he’s popular. oh and i already have dom!

How popular is he? That might help me make a fair offer, though to be honest, I'd rather not have to pay in NMTs, even though I have a buttload of Nook Miles i'm not using, but I'll make an exception in this case.

oops sorry, hmm i can offer 5 nmt since sheep aren’t really that popular, unless you get pietro then I’ll offer more since he’s popular. oh and i already have dom!
Found pietro whats your offer
Post automatically merged:

How popular is he? That might help me make a fair offer, though to be honest, I'd rather not have to pay in NMTs, even though I have a buttload of Nook Miles i'm not using, but I'll make an exception in this case.
Uh hes semi popular i believe not sure
I can also accept
Mush diys
And some celeste diys

Last edited:
is he in boxes or do i have time??
but maybe like 8 nmt?

Last edited:
I'm waiting on my turn in Villager Haven, but it would be nice to get Judy sooner than later. I have millions of IGB and... ~30 NMT, but I could try giving at least a couple million IGB and those NMT if you find her.

EDIT: Just wanted to update that I no longer need Judy since Villager Haven got her for me!

Last edited:
Hi there! I just have a couple of questions about this service,

1. How long does this process take
2. Would you have a list of how much to offer for a particular villager

Thank you

I have been looking for Sherb for so long lol. If you do find him, I can offer 50 NMTs!

Back