• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers that fit the Ocean/Beach theme?

SunsetDelta

..oof
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Blue Hybrid Rose
Kirby Easter Egg
Silver Mailbox
Title.
I'm still in the process of finding a good map for Star Bay(it's been hell though).
While I'm doing this, I've been writing down what villagers I want for the theme I was planning on using.
(I really wish Pigleg was in this game(or brought back as a card..) he would've been a perfect fit. I'm trying to go for a Sailor and Pirate theme for my human villagers + mayor)

Here's what I have so far:
June the Normal Bear Cub
Plucky the Big Sister/Uchi Chicken
Marina the Normal Octopus
Zucker the Lazy Octopus
Inkwell the Jock Octopus
Octavian the Cranky Octopus
O'Hare the Smug Rabbit
Bud the Jock Lion

And I'm stumped after that.
I would like to have a Peppy and Snooty so I have all personalities, but if none of them fit the theme, it won't be too much of a loss. Any other villagers in NL that fit any of the themes? (villager design, house interior/exterior, etc.)

Diana has a mermaid themed house if that helps at all and she's a snooty as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also perhaps any of the Penguins?

agree w the penguins tbh! also depending on how far you're going into the pirate theme, you could do monkeys too? tammi has a island-type themed house and looks p bright and out there, as a peppy. maybe alligators too, since i do think people associate them with water too.

good luck and hope the town building goes good! :)

Frogs, or alligators could work cuz they're aquatic
It would be really cute if you places their houses near the sea~

Flora the Peppy flamingo
Twiggy peppy bird - birds are near the ocean
Caroline normal squirrel - catchphrase is hula & she was an islander in the original GC game like O'hare
Pancetti the snooty pig
Whitney the snooty wolf bc she is classic
Rowan was also an island villager in AC

keaton, he has a beach themed house & his colour scheme would suit it. kinda reminds me of a surfer

Last edited:
Rod has a pirate/ship-themed house i'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
Wow, I never noticed how many beach-themed villagers there are! =O
Shame the Octopi villagers don't have ocean-y houses.
(Zucker and Inkwell I can understand why, Marina and Octavian not so much.. Marina would've been a perfect candidate for the Mermaid furniture..)
Anyhoo the villagers you all have mentioned so far are really good choices! Most of them I've never had before in a town so it'll be nice to see some new faces once I plan out my final 10. ♥

Last edited:
Coco is essentially a coconut bunny with a shack type house, Shep has a surfer vibe and a beachy house, and bud is a very tropical lion with a fitting house.

I'd definitely switch out Zucker for Joey. He suits the theme a little better than Zucker.
Also, what about Bliss/Caroline? She used to be an islander in the GC game and her house is beach volleyball-themed.

A pig would be islandy I would think, makes me think of BBQ XD also any of the birds because there's always lots of birds on the beach.

Shep the smug dog always gave me the feeling of a beach type! Plus in his house he has a surf board, a bottled ship and a fan!

Definitely Keaton, I had him in my town before, he has a beach themed house, and a tropical beach themed design, but that's all I know.

Back