Villagers that do not fit their personality?

Blondieboo13

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
What villagers do you think fit a different personality better than their own?

I'm sure there are lots more but at the moment for me Rodeo comes to mind. He's a bull with crazy red eyes..... How is he Lazy?!?! His name is Rodeo. Bull riding is a sport where people ride crazy Bulls. He should be Jock or Cranky. XD

Another is Punchy. Not that his lazy personality is super unfitting but I think he would make a nice Smug. Plus no Smug cats exist and that would fix this problem.

Roald being a jock is just hilarious to me. I think he'd be better as a lazy imho but then again I'm glad he's a jock because he's the only one I can stand! xP

rudy. he doesnt look like the sporty type. bruce, he should be a smug, lyman, doesnt look like a jock either and ed, another one that doesnt look like a jock.

i think felicity shouldve been a snooty. she was jealous of me because i was the center of attention xD

Beardo! Why is he smug? He sounds ridiculous :p he should be a cranky~

sometimes I wish Freya was Uchi instead of a Snooty. she does fit more with the whole tomboy big sister thing

Punchy would make an amazing smug!! For some reason, I always have a hard time picturing him as a lazy. ^^"

Back