Villager you like to make fun of.

I mocked Truffles. Constantly. Only in the original AC, though. I really disliked her for some reason. If I get Queeny in my town I'll probably make fun of her, because she was mean about trying to steal my fish in a past game. :C

462px-Old_Jane.png

Enough said

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like to make fun of renee because honestly she looks like a tranny (not sure if we're allowed to say that on here or not) to me. Creeps me out :3

Also that clown sheep villager. I HATE CLOWNS

Why would a tranny creep you out? have you had experiences with transgender people? half of them do not look like the people you typically see in the media, and actually do fit into society just as normal men/women

^ also about the word "tranny" please use your wording carefully.
--
def nate. nate is a big cute teddy bear and i had him in CF but his eyebrows. wow. but i love him anyways xx

^ also about the word "tranny" please use your wording carefully.
--
def nate. nate is a big cute teddy bear and i had him in CF but his eyebrows. wow. but i love him anyways xx

Definitely, its so offensive to many

um, yeah. 1) tr*nny is a slur against trans* people so please don't use that. 2) making fun of someone because they "look like one" is disgusting

Sorry wasn't aware that was a slur. I don't make fun of ppl for that just fyi but this is a video game and i'm honestly just stating what I feel so whatever. Yes she creeps me out because she looks transgender to me? So what? That's MY opinion and I stand true to that. I'm creeped out by SOME transgenders but guess what I treat them just like I would treat anyone else. It doesn't matter what I feel or think I treat everyone (try my very best at least) the same.

Ugh ppl are misinterpreting what i'm saying. I didn't say I think all transgender ppl or any of them creep me out I'm saying only the villager does. I'm pretty sure I have had experiences with transgender ppl yes but it's not like they walk up to me and are like "hey man i'm transgender nice to meet you". Although alot of the time it's pretty obvious.

I sincerely apologize I honestly had no idea that was a slur. You learn something new everyday. I edited the post to take the word out :3

However it doesn't help that several different ppl quoted my post using that word. Perhaps you could just say my name in your post instead?

Last edited:
Back