• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

This may be the first time I've ever had the most sought after villager in one of my towns. That said, I'm never letting Diana go. Nor am I letting any of my other villagers go willingly.

This list is rigged as hell!!

Um Bob is actually a God tier Villager, so you shouldn't need proof to see that this trade was 100% real.

Just like you lied about joining my Smash Tourney but didn't even play one match.
ARyfJJm.gif
So? I didn't lie about it I just didn't have time to play, I really don't care LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

So? I didn't lie about it I just didn't have time to play, I really don't care LOL
And I have to say I have the same Kirby shirt, I love the Japanese letters in it

I feel like this isn't right at all, from what I have seen in the "Looking for villagers thread" and more, this just seems really wrong.
I haven't seen muffy wanted at all, but Olivia and such much more.

I feel like this isn't right at all, from what I have seen in the "Looking for villagers thread" and more, this just seems really wrong.
I haven't seen muffy wanted at all, but Olivia and such much more.

okay, and your point is... ?
the last update was from the 29th, popularity changes constantly - it becomes more inaccurate the longer it goes without an update.
but hey, if you think you can do better, gl & hf making a "right" list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you look at my post after the recent update, I shared my google sheet from everything I took from the VTP (every single thread/post, sell/void, etc). So... before you question this list, maybe realize there's a lot more to it than just the LF thread. Thanks.

Back