• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

im so happy for my baby <3
see savannah your worth it
your beauty its showing now again

First of all, a BIG congratulations to Punchy, our new king. Lots of changes this time. A few things I've noticed:
*Marshal dropped eight spots to #9 of Tier One, the lowest I've ever seen him rank. At the same time, he's been surpassed by Julian, who comes in at #8 of Tier One, as the most popular smug villager.
*Whitney, Coco, and Ahkha all climbed at least seven spots, and now rank at #2, #3 and #4, respectively. (#3 of Tier One is the highest I've ever seen Coco place. At the same time, she is now the most popular normal villager.)
*Diana and Fauna are almost out of Tier One (#14 and #15, respectively)
*Wolfgang (#4 Tier Two) and Lobo (#10 Tier Two) now rank higher than Fang (#17 Tier Two).
*Genji (#5 Tier Two) has now surpassed Rudy (#23 Tier Two) as the most popular jock villager.
*Muffy (#1 Tier Two) has surpassed Phoebe (#16 Tier Two) as the most popular uchi villager. In fact, the former NEARLY made it into Tier One this time. I've never seen an Uchi villager place in the Top Tier. Maybe next week?
*The week's biggest increases went to Pierce (up a whopping 26 spots) and Goldie (up an impressive 24 spots).
*The week's biggest decreases went to Poppy and Cherry, both were down an alarming 21 spots.

First of all, a BIG congratulations to Punchy, our new king. Lots of changes this time. A few things I've noticed:
*Marshal dropped eight spots to #9 of Tier One, the lowest I've ever seen him rank. At the same time, he's been surpassed by Julian, who comes in at #8 of Tier One, as the most popular smug villager.
*Whitney, Coco, and Ahkha all climbed at least seven spots, and now rank at #2, #3 and #4, respectively. (#3 of Tier One is the highest I've ever seen Coco place. At the same time, she is now the most popular normal villager.)
*Wolfgang (#4 Tier Two) and Lobo (#10 Tier Two) now rank higher than Fang (#17 Tier Two).
*Genji (#5 Tier Two) has now surpassed Rudy (#23 Tier Two) as the most popular jock villager.
*Muffy (#1 Tier Two) has surpassed Phoebe (#16 Tier Two) as the most popular uchi villager. In fact, the former NEARLY made it into Tier One this time. I've never seen an Uchi villager place in the Top Tier. Maybe next week?
*The week's biggest increases went to Pierce (up a whopping 26 spots) and Goldie (up an impressive 24 spots).
*The week's biggest decreases went to Poppy and Cherry, both were down an alarming 21 spots.

Haha, I love this comment. Sounds just like a news report that you'd hear on television. Anyway once again good work, Alexi! :)

Wow! Lots of big jumps this time. And very surprising drops as well. This is the lowest I've seen Marshal, poor bby :<

But I'm so happy that Goldie is climbing up! She definitely deserves it. It's interesting to see how this Tier List looks than from the one from last year.

You forgot my baby savannah she finally made it back to tier 4 after being tier 5 for a while

Interesting update! I'm not really surprised to see Marshal drop a few spots. I think the Marshal craze either is starting to die down or a lot of people on here just have him already.

Good work, Alexi! c:

Poppy is sort of facing the exact opposite of what Melba was. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go down to tier 5 within the next few updates.

Its nice to see that Jacques made it into tier 3. Hopefully Midge makes it into tier 4. c:

Wow, Deirdre made it to tier 2, I predicted that last week! Also love to see papi in tier 2, surprised about Kiki

Oh wow! I haven't been around here much this last week, been so busy. I come back to find my lovely Punchy is number 1!!
So happy :) he's one of the most wonderful villagers :)

Back