• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

hey maybe im blind but i dont see Rolf on the list anywhere

Bump

Also, for anyone who has trouble finding villagers within the tier- what's best to do is just open up all the spoilers then ctrl + f anyone you're looking for.
Unless you're on mobile... I'll update the picture after tomorrow's update.

Marshal is tier 1 number 1! Good to see Beau has been knocked down, I never really liked
him! What is better I have Marshal in my town! *-*

hi alexi um not sure if you saw this but I voided Fuchsia a couple of days ago thx in advance

Tabby is bottom tier. So is Puck. And Boone. That Really Sucks. I love those characters, and I wish they were higher, but I know they are the most favorites.

Back