• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Updates
I did things a bit different this time. I have a few increases/decreases for tier 1-2, but since I never really change tier 4-6, thats mainly what this update is about.

Switches
Switched Genji and Freya. Genji #29 tier 2. Freya #9 tier 3

Increases
Bob #5 tier 1 [from #8 tier 1]
Rosie #8 tier 1 [from #10 tier 1]
Fang #9 tier 1 [from #12 tier 1]
Marina #10 tier 1 [from #13 tier 1]
*Chief #14 tier 1 [from #7 tier 2]

Stitches #1 tier 2 [from #15 tier 2]
Punchy #4 tier 2 [from #11 tier 2]
Melba #13 tier 2 [from #27 tier 2]

New tier 4 [from tier 5]
Apple #31
Bree #35
Yuka #36
Agent S #37
Frita #38
Bones #39
Katt #40
Marcie #41
Kidd #42
Scoot #43
Bill #44
Cally #45

New tier 5 [from tier 6]
Avery #43
Mott #44
Walt #45

Decreases
Merengue #11 tier 1 [from #5 tier 1]
Whitney #12 tier 1 [from #9 tier 1]
Skye #13 tier 1 [from #11 tier 1]

*Rudy #3 tier 2 [from #14 tier 1]

New tier 5 [from tier 4]
Gladys #1
Bianca #2
Pashmina #3
Pecan #4
Bangle #5
Colton #6
Cranston #7
Caroline #8
Savannah #9
Blaire #10
Papi #11
Penelope #12

Tier 6 [from tier 5]:
Antonio
Victora
Eloise

Quite a few changes. I'm really happy to see Bree climb into Tier 4, Avery climb back out of Tier 6, and Katt climb back into Tier 4. Also, looks like Bob moved even further up in Tier 1.

I hope Tia dosent drop anymore, she's fine where she is, and fuchsia should go up to tier 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

A few criticisms

What is Pietro doing in Tier 2??

What is Mott doing in Tier 5??

What is Hamphrey doing in Tier 4??

These are just my opinions so please don't get offended! Left where they should be up to you.

A few criticisms

What is Pietro doing in Tier 2??

What is Mott doing in Tier 5??

What is Hamphrey doing in Tier 4??

These are just my opinions so please don't get offended! Left where they should be up to you.

Ummmm..?
Okay maybe reading this before I have yet to have 1 coffee and just waking up wasnt the best idea.
Care to explain where YOU think they should go? and WHY?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol nvm your sig " I check on at least once a week so don't freak out if I don't contact you back immediately" yeah. cause you would know where those go when you check these forums once a week.

dont give critique if you arent on the vtp daily. sorry.

Really some of this list bothers me, muffy should be tier 2 a lot of people agree on this, u should fix it, I think bam and her should switch as there is no reason for muffy to be tier 3 and lurking dosent matter as much, as what really matters as if they sell or not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm only really muffy bothers me lol everything else is fine, but u really should overlook on muffy

Really some of this list bothers me, muffy should be tier 2 a lot of people agree on this, u should fix it, I think bam and her should switch as there is no reason for muffy to be tier 3 and lurking dosent matter as much, as what really matters as if they sell or not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm only really muffy bothers me lol everything else is fine, but u really should overlook on muffy

I will refer you to what pandapples said on the prev page.. (also it says this in the faq)
It's probably difficult for Alexi to measure her popularity based on what you say without providing links or something to said threads. "Whenever" can be once or three or five times this week or a month ago who knows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im not disagreeing with you. I had Muffy in my cycle town and she was grabbed in 10 mins. It's just the week before (all the data I had for this update) I didn't see anyone selling Muffy. that changed these past few days.

Ok but whenever muffy is offered, I can't even get a chance, I hope next update she will go up

Just stopped by to say thanks for your dedication to the thread!

Antonio is now in Tier 6? That makes me sad. :c

Oh well, it is always nice to see some low-tier villagers go up one tier, though.

woooow genji is tier 2 now?!
freya tier 3
eeey! finally Agent S isnt tier 5

so i have 3 tier 1
5 tier 2
1 tier 3
1 tier 4
0 tier 5 or 6

well then

Back