• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

bump <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also for anyone who uses the picture form ill update it tonight. if anyone thinks a different background color should be used (for easier viewing) let me know~ i can easily change it.

i think the background color is really nice,
looks like in-game grass, i love it c:

~♚Vickie

i think the background color is really nice,
looks like in-game grass, i love it c:

~♚Vickie

aww yess, thank you!
I wasnt sure if it was too dark. but when i did lighten it, it killed my eyes XD
ill keep it then :]

I haven't been on TBT in a little over a week, but I came back, and I don't see the original Villager popularity list stickied anymore. Was it finally removed or something? :eek:

I haven't been on TBT in a little over a week, but I came back, and I don't see the original Villager popularity list stickied anymore. Was it finally removed or something? :eek:

I believe so! Either way this is the new one which is probably going to be stickied in time. :>

Indeed it was~
Not 100% sure if this will get a sticky but mostly everyone is using it as the current list. c:

Back