• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

When is the next update coming? Hopefully soon?

I'm working on catching up in the VTP now, but unfortunately it's taking longer than usual with this ACNL update. A lot of people asking for "# card # series" amiibo cards and I have to keep googling everything lol x_x hopefully before this weekend I'll have this list updated. c:

Last edited:
Woah. I never noticed that half my villagers were top tier! I just though they were cuties :0 Still proud of my darling Lolly being top of the charts! Next up- my fav Daisy! Lets get my puppy princess higher up <3

One user on Tumblr appears to have confirmed that the mobile home villagers can be adopted, but not any special villagers via Splatoon/Zelda/Monster Hunter amiibos.

Proof: http://68.media.tumblr.com/7c25f013d4a4eb058fb4b97846eceafc/tumblr_og6k1ibGF81u6c1cxo4_1280.png

Now the user was using a save editor so it might have been a glitch, but attempting to get Felyne adopted didn't work, and I believe Felyne was added in via the same save editor.

So I think the only new villagers that cannot be adopted are Felyne, Wolf Link, Ganon, Medli, Epona, Cece, Viche, and Inkwell. Unclear about the Sanrio 6 or 7-11 villagers Filly and the hamster.

Back