• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons

wow dang never knew rosie is tier 2. She is that popular still?

I would love to help out in this popularity thread and update this weekly, villager popularity changes drastically within a couple of days!

this list is so nostalgic for me; i feel like i'm living my 2014 all over again but with better graphics rofl

thank u for working so hard to put this together! i love data, especially when it relates to adorable animals :3
Omg I feel the exact same way! 2014 TBT represent

I'm offended that you put Agent S on the lowest. You'll be hearing from my lawyers!

Are you certain as from what I've seen looks like she is?

She got her nose fix, it the same as Beau.

How is she not tier 1? She better looking than Diana and more human looking than Beau.

Post automatically merged:

I'm offended that you put Agent S on the lowest. You'll be hearing from my lawyers!

He actually good looking in this game. I was even debating taking him but I don't like any of the Agent design because they are stuck with the helmet forever.

I’m not familiar with TBT as a term, is that meant to stand for the game if this sight, or a sort of currency in Animal Crossing?

Edit: I figured it out

Last edited:
I'm glad I decided to talk to both Zucker and Audie when I ran into them on the random islands.
I also ran into Kyle, Chrissy and Flurry.
Unfortunately I also have Rocket on my island and now I'm trying to get rid of her 😂

i still can't wrap my head around the fact that eugene is bottom tier
I know right? I thought he'd be at least tier 5 or 4 not all the way at the bottom. Maybe he'll move up out of the bottom tier sometime soon? I have noticed a small interest in him as of late while looking for him myself. It's obviously nowhere near the amount of interest the tier 1 villagers have but maybe its enough to bump him up to tier 5.

I know right? I thought he'd be at least tier 5 or 4 not all the way at the bottom. Maybe he'll move up out of the bottom tier sometime soon? I have noticed a small interest in him as of late while looking for him myself. It's obviously nowhere near the amount of interest the tier 1 villagers have but maybe its enough to bump him up to tier 5.
i thought he would be atleast tier 3/4, he has a great design

i thought he would be atleast tier 3/4, he has a great design

Does not mean he has a bad design, just that not a lot of people care for him that much, even if you could think, that a Greaser Koala has more fans that you would expect. Maybe he lost his Charme a bit, because so many Villagers now can wear Sunglasses and Biker Jackets. At the end most of them are placed, because of Voting and how many people recommend them as a favorite villager they want in their town.

I feel like Raymond should definitely be higher than Marshal. I've never seen a demand for a single villager like him before.

Back